Wigan Athletic 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/01/11 - post match reaction from p39

Dave

I thought MOTD was about showing the highlights and talking points from matches? As long as they get the stupid fucking stuff in the crowd in at the end though. :rolleyes:

Absolutely pathetic coverage, that.

Funny that, they were happy to hang Tiote out to dry but failed to show or mention Jordi Gomez playacting for the whole game.

Lee Dixon is a total cunt, a stunted little dwarf who knows less about football than Paris Hilton.

Funny that, they were happy to hang Tiote out to dry but failed to show or mention Jordi Gomez playacting for the whole game.

Lee Dixon is a total cunt, a stunted little dwarf who knows less about football than Paris Hilton.

being honest i'd say my cat has more football knowledge than dixon

I'd like to see Dixon tell Tiote to stand up and be a man to his face. Tiote would kill the nonce!

or he might tickle tiote's nose and chieck could roll about on the ground like he'd took a hammer to the face.

Gomez was an embarrassment.  Think Webb pitied just how pathetic he is, both ability and cheating, and decided to turn a blind eye.  Best if he's sent back to Spain.  Him and Xisco on the same boat.

I laughed after the game on Sky when Richard Keys said "Should have gone round the keeper" about Jonas' chance and Ray Wilkins said "That's what you would have done" in a sarcastic way.

You just knew Jonas was doing nothing with that chance.

I laughed after the game on Sky when Richard Keys said "Should have gone round the keeper" about Jonas' chance and Ray Wilkins said "That's what you would have done" in a sarcastic way.

You just knew Jonas was doing nothing with that chance.

True but I can't picture Richard Keys rounding a keeper and lashing a shot away. I remember him from his TVAM hairy hands days. I don't remember his professional football career which is what Ray Wilkins was getting at.

Guest Tall Striker

According to a steward today, they 'sold out' the pay on the gate tickets today, and it was the first time in a long long time that the away end had sold every single ticket.

taylor, unlucky not to score and like harper done all that was asked.

Not sure what was unlucky about it. Horrible miss.

so was colos then, ball straight onto his head and all that, didn't even have to jump just guide it in etc.

Yeah, 'guide' it in from 18 yards - and with no pace on the ball.

Warnock was the MOTD2 pundit when we beat the unwashed 3-2 back in 05. I clearly remember him saying that Shola had 'every attribute going' and would be a hell of a player one day.

*On the subject of pundits and Shola, when we played City (a) this season, a certain ESPN 'expert' said Shola had 'lots of pace.' Name him.

Guest toonlass

Did Warnock say Ameobi is a better all round player than Carroll? ???

Said he had 'better feet'. Whatever that means :lol:

Maybe he meant better smelling feet...?

Warnock was the MOTD2 pundit when we beat the unwashed 3-2 back in 05. I clearly remember him saying that Shola had 'every attribute going' and would be a hell of a player one day.

*On the subject of pundits and Shola, when we played City (a) this season, a certain ESPN 'expert' said Shola had 'lots of pace.' Name him.

Oddly enough I was watching that the other day. Warnock was creaming himself over Shola.