Newcastle v West Ham, Wednesday 5th January, 7.45pm

Guest toonlass

A full throttle attack at West Ham and we should do em. They've had some decent results recently but I'd fancy our chances especially as we'll be boyed after this win today.

Doesn't seem like Ranger will get a look in as Best came on today. I'd like to see him as he causes defences problems with his size and pace. If there is a problem with attitude and not turning up to training on time then I'm not surprised the manager has an issue with him. It's not that hard is it? The again we don't know all the details.

Guest toonlass

Some results going our way, the other teams around us losing games and at the same time we win making us climb the table.

Problem is that a few of the teams around us are playing each other. We need to win and not be relying on other teams results to help us.

The pressure is off somewhat for this one after today's win so we should really go all out to twat them. Shola and Lovenkrands will need to make sure they keep their foot on the gas.

Guest McLøvenkrands

Will start:

Harper

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique

Barton  Tiote    Nolan      Jonas

Ameobi  Lovenkrands

Would like to see:

Harper

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Routledge  Barton  Tiote  Jonas

Ameobi  Ranger

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Will start:

Harper

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique

Barton  Tiote     Nolan      Jonas

Ameobi   Lovenkrands

Would like to see:

Harper

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Routledge  Barton   Tiote   Jonas

Ameobi   Ranger

It would be pointless changing things

Just had a look on cum, and they all seem pretty confident. Here's the quotes from people who were bold enough to make a predo. Only 1 went with defeat.

1-1 for me.....

2-1 win, CC to score both.

I reckon a draw, 1-1 possibly

3 changes, 3 points hopefully although a draw would be a good result.

I think Pards' will have our number - he knows us inside out - Midweek game away at a place that is not exactly a happy hunting ground for us, i'll be happy with anything positive from there but i can see us losing 1 - 0.

keep the same team, 1-1 draw, happy days

Really fancy us. They are pretty bad at St. James' and I feel we play better away in any case so I reckon we can steal a 1-0 win with Piq getting the winner.

0-1, Sears.

2-2

I think we'll just edge this one. 0-1

They didn't look great tonight and wont have carroll available. 0-1

I laughed when one of them said that we haven't won a home game after winning an away game.

Guess they forgot that after we beat them without breaking a sweat we massacred the mackems at home. Sorry West Ham you're getting arse raped :lol:

Its gonna be one of 'em ones again.

6-1 to us.

We're just gunna come out all guns blazing and absolutely rape these cockneys so far up the cunt they'll be bleeding. Barton will jizz in their eyes, and Kev, oh man, KEVS GUNNA FUCKING SLAP THEIR FACES WITH HIS CHODE.