One attacking player - who do you want?

Dave

Guest pont-toon

totally unrealistic cos the kid has arsenal written all over him but if its a case of who you want then i want Eden Hazard (though not as much as i want Daisy Duke from Hazard County)

Not sure how Best hattrick is gonna affect our thinking of buying more firepower. Mike might just say no more, you've got Carroll, Ameobi, Best and Loven and now HBA who can play off the striker. Not sure myself if we should spend money on a striker or right wing or centre midfield.

totally unrealistic cos the kid has arsenal written all over him but if its a case of who you want then i want Eden Hazard (though not as much as i want Daisy Duke from Hazard County)

Plays a lot like HBA, based on youtube vids at least. Imagine having both  :fwap:

Rather not gamble on him to be fair, seemed to be a few seconds behind play when I've seen him. I also don't rate the French league much, after player like Marlet, Laslandes, and Guivarch have all came over and been terrible. They all had much better records than Chu Young, only 17 in 70 or so for Monaco, I'm guessing he brings other things into the game. I think what we need is a good poacher to compliment AC's arial ability.

Rather not gamble on him to be fair, seemed to be a few seconds behind play when I've seen him. I also don't rate the French league much, after player like Marlet, Laslandes, and Guivarch have all came over and been terrible. They all had much better records than Chu Young, only 17 in 70 or so for Monaco, I'm guessing he brings other things into the game. I think what we need is a good poacher to compliment AC's arial ability.

He's never been prolific. Good player though, brings others into play, links well with the midfield and has good work rate.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I really would go for Babel

I dont think he has been given a fair shot at the dippers, and it is as much a mental thing with him as anything else.

Pace, skill and a hammer of a shot. In our current environment and the team spirit we have i think he could thrive

Would probably take minimum 7m but at 24 represents a good investment

I dont think he has been given a fair shot at the dippers, and it is as much a mental thing with him as anything else.

Pace, skill and a hammer of a shot. In our current environment and the team spirit we have i think he could thrive

No way. He hasn't dealt with the premier league at all. Dunno why we would help Liverpool unload such a shitty player.

No way. He hasn't dealt with the premier league at all. Dunno why we would help Liverpool unload such a shitty player.

I must agree with sicko2ndbest on this one. Babel hasnt been given a chance to shine in liverpool, and i think he would be awesome in a club like ours