Monument Mall

Guest Tall Striker

Turn it into a KFC. :thup:

Absolutely, thought they were just just refurbishing the one on Northumberland St, now all of a sudden it doesn't even house food.

This is the real disgrace here  :thup:

When the students came back I got stopped by 3 female oriental students who were hovering around outside Newcastle Building Society looking for KFC,  I had to break the news to them that is was gone & then send them to deal with the morons who work at KFC (Bigg Market).

should've sent them to KFC cowgate.

I don't mess on with anyone from the far east in the Newcastle area since Xi Zhou and Zhen Xing Yang got done over in Croydon Road.

Turn it into a KFC. :thup:

Absolutely, thought they were just just refurbishing the one on Northumberland St, now all of a sudden it doesn't even house food.

This is the real disgrace here  :thup:

When the students came back I got stopped by 3 female oriental students who were hovering around outside Newcastle Building Society looking for KFC,  I had to break the news to them that is was gone & then send them to deal with the morons who work at KFC (Bigg Market).

should've sent them to KFC cowgate.

That would have opened their eyes.

:spit: class.

Oh well, Ashley has a Sports Direct on the First Floor.

Since when was there a Sports Direct on the first floor? I haven't been since it was JJB - how long ago was that?! :lol:

I was in The Charles Grey t'other day and looking across I saw what looked like a restaurant on the third level of Monument Mall? I had no idea about this. What is it?

There's two or three little cafe's up there and they all stink of vineger.

Would make a great Starbucks.

There's already about 3 coffee shops at monument, one of them being a Starbucks.

Nah, we need another Starbucks. Greggs too, we don't have enough of them either.

Guest Brazilianbob

(pardon my ignorance but whats the FCB?)

Fat cockney b******? :)

So Ashley was born within the sound of Bow Bells?  Those bells must be bloody loud to hear them in Burnham in Buckinghamshire!  Not disputing the fat bit, but his mother and father might dispute the b*****d bit too!

(pardon my ignorance but whats the FCB?)

Fat cockney b******? :)

So Ashley was born within the sound of Bow Bells?  Those bells must be bloody loud to hear them in Burnham in Buckinghamshire!  Not disputing the fat bit, but his mother and father might dispute the b*****d bit too!

Nah, I Googled Fat Cockney b****** and got this so it must be true....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs326.snc4/41589_105789606110643_49_n.jpg

Since when was there a Sports Direct on the first floor? I haven't been since it was JJB - how long ago was that?! :lol:

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that there is a Sports Direct store on the first floor.

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that there is a Sports Direct store on the first floor.

There is, it's been there for years

There is, it's been there for years

Putting people before profiteering and bringing branded sports goods to the masses at affordable prices.

Surprised the owner hasn't been knighted for services to the nation's poor and under privileged.