FA Cup 3rd round: Stevenage v Newcastle United (Sat 8th Jan 5:30pm KO on ESPN)

Disco

Krul

Simpson Williamson Colo  Enrique

Rout    Barton      Nolan  Ferguson

Loven    Best (Ranger)

All this weak line up I see here is not going to happen.... Every first team player will play unless he is injured or suspended.

Reckon it'll be: Krul, Perch, Kadar, Williamson, Ferguson; Routledge, Smith, Guthrie, Lovenkrands; Best, Ranger

Subs: Gosling, Airey, Harper, Colo, Barton, Simpson, Xisco?

That all assumes that Vuckic is injured, if he's not then him for Lovenkrands. Gosling will get 20 minutes or something.

Guest SuperShola!

Got my tickets and coach tickets sorted. Not looking forward to the journey down. Have to be at SJP for 8.30am :(

Guest Tall Striker

Couldn't think of anything worse than doing this on a bus mate!!

Seems like all the trains will be delayed tomorrow due to engineering works between Durham and Darlo as well.

I hope Ferguson plays on the wing. He and Routledge on opposing wings would provide a lot of pace and energy, and with Ranger up top we should beat them very comfortably.

Would like to see him, but reckon it's LB for him. With Enrique, Colo and Simpson unlikely to play, and Taylor, Taylor and Campbell injured and Tavernier on loan, that only leaves Perch Williamson Kadar and Ferguson.

All that we need is a any kind of a win in this game. A scrappy 1-0 or a sweating 4-3 scare i really wouldn't care. We have a really depleted team and i hope we don't lose any key players like barton,colo or jose to silly injury's before the derby. id happily be humiliated against stevenage than lose the derby.

Being in the championship would of given alot of the lads the experience of playing in these types of game so i think we will actually do well. Playing in a small tight ground against a team that will press hard will be something the lads will be used to from last year instead of being a total shock making them feel uncomfortable.

A win would be mean a perfect week and the team would be full of confidence ahead of the derby

Lister to the ground is probably a good hour walking, there are plenty of buses that go through the hospital or get a taxi. I wouldn't walk it. Why are you going from there? I would get on the bus then the next stop is the old town then get off their for a few drinks and a shorter walk (30-40 mins). I would imagine quite a few will be in the old town anyway as the two pubs in town are pretty shite.

Lister to the ground is probably a good hour walking, there are plenty of buses that go through the hospital or get a taxi. I wouldn't walk it. Why are you going from there? I would get on the bus then the next stop is the old town then get off their for a few drinks and a shorter walk (30-40 mins). I would imagine quite a few will be in the old town anyway as the two pubs in town are pretty shite.

Enjoy the game mate. :thup: