James Tavernier joins Rangers

Skirge

I don't see what's wrong with that tbh. Never saw anything in him to think he was a Premier League level.

Quite right. No good hoping decent League One players develop into PL players while at our place of all clubs. It just doesn't happen.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure this lad was ever going to be good enough, i like him. Annoying thing is we have watched the idiot in charge ruin MYM playing him RB, play Anita there etc.

Sometimes if you put a round peg in a round hole, you unearth a gem. Not saying it was this lad but for once it would be nice if Fuckbrain played a young RB at RB when your regular player is missing, than try to shoehorn someone clearly not suited to it. And then have to watch Fuckbrain blame that player when he fails to play well, fucking sick of that cunt getting away it.

I don't see what's wrong with that tbh. Never saw anything in him to think he was a Premier League level.

Quite right. No good hoping decent League One players develop into PL players while at our place of all clubs. It just doesn't happen.

I just don't think he's particularly good full stop. Not a Premier League player anyway. Can see his career going the way of Edgar, Huntington, Ramage...

Tavernier may well develop a bit better than those three seeing as he's had a good few loan spells where he's actually played regularly, instead of stagnanting on the bench/in the reserves like those three did for most of their time with us.

Probably carve himself a career in the Championship and League One. Good luck to the guy.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest neesy111

Has 8 goals already this season. Standard same as League 2?

It'll be worse than League 2 standard. Some of the teams aren't even full time.

Lower conference / northern conference.