The 2010/11 FA Cup Thread

Disco

King Kenny is a Kunt. Came up here to play golf a wee while back and wouldn't sign an autograph for the son of one of the guys he was playing golf with at the club who were massive Celtic fans. He demanded £50.

Put yourself in his shoes. You're out of work. You're old. You're sick of being pestered for autographs. And you're a tight-fisted Scottish bastard.

Of course you're going to ask for £50. :lol:

:lol: Fair point. I'll probably be the same dour bastard once I'm his age. Probably won't be worth millions though!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I am old fashioned &  still find it strange that a draw is done before all that rounds games barring replays have been played. It is on at 15:45 we can do the classic & see who we would of got.

You're old fashioned if you think Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy should be drawing the numbers, and then on Final Day they should be wrestling each other at half time.

Lucas is a shocking player.

Wait. He was in the starting line up?

Perhaps you missed his important contributions.

liverpool fans seem to like him, and n'gog too. though that's more to do with the press slagging them off and some liverpool fans' pavlovian response of assuming an opinion opposed to media consensus.

liverpool fans seem to like him, and n'gog too. though that's more to do with the press slagging them off and some liverpool fans' pavlovian response of assuming an opinion opposed to media consensus.

Really? He's been utterly fucking balls every time I've seen him.

I am old fashioned &  still find it strange that a draw is done before all that rounds games barring replays have been played. It is on at 15:45 we can do the classic & see who we would of got.

You're old fashioned if you think Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy should be drawing the numbers, and then on Final Day they should be wrestling each other at half time.

Nah I dont think that so maybe not.

Really? He's been utterly fucking balls every time I've seen him.

aye

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.760

a few seem to think he'd walk into Barca's first XI. no joke.

:lol: Because Newcastle fans would never behave exactly the same fucking way, would they? :lol: