FA reject unfair dismissal appeal from NUFC for Cheik Tiote

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As i've said before this could have a significant impact on our season; get nothing from our next three games and we will be back down near the relegation zone and the chances of that happening are much greater without Tiote in our side. It is like losing our entire central midfield as Nolan needs Tiote there a long side him for his frailties not to be shown up. Our midfield is extremely effective but, as has been proven on a number of occassions (Bolton and West Brom away), it needs all four of them to be  there in order for it to work as they each add something different. The way I see it it's one of those miracles of science which shouldn't work but does!

We have 17 league games left and it is almost certain we will be without Tiote for a minimum of 5 of those. I'm angry again at Pardew for even having him there on saturday and to make things worse we don't even have a fourth round fa cup tie to use up one of those suspended games.

I can't get over the mackems calling him a load of shit just last year and now it's like a guarantee W for them(we know it is because we can acknowledge talent even though he is our player). I would never say Darren bent or gyan is shite just because they are playing at the landfill, I can admit they are good players, hypocrites man.

On the subject though I think it's a disgrace they can't acknowledge it was a good tackle, when did this rule come in about two feet being in the air, at some point in a slide you lift both feet ffs

Let's not forget the part the Stevenage w***** played in this,Cajun should seek the c*** out and anally violate him with a gardening implement.

Yeah! How dare he lose the ball and then trip over Tiote. Some people have no class :nope:

Let's not forget the part the Stevenage w***** played in this,Cajun should seek the c*** out and anally violate him with a gardening implement.

Yeah! How dare he lose the ball and then trip over Tiote. Some people have no class :nope:

The dick head got up, realised what was going on and went back down.

Grade A twat.

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

They're all out to get us :frantic:

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Guest Heneage

Grade A t***.

Embarrassing stuff from them tbh. I thought it was the top league's players that are supposed to be soft.

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Excuse me whilst I borrow a few sarcastic words levied at me the other day:

Guessing that Dave and Jonny Hall a bunch of people on an internet forum knows the game better than Poll, Tiote and Nolan. the FA