FA reject unfair dismissal appeal from NUFC for Cheik Tiote

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's not forget the part the Stevenage w***** played in this,Cajun should seek the c*** out and anally violate him with a gardening implement.

Yeah! How dare he lose the ball and then trip over Tiote. Some people have no class :nope:

The dick head got up, realised what was going on and went back down.

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

They're all out to get us :frantic:

Jesus wept.

Excuse me whilst I borrow a few sarcastic words levied at me the other day:

Guessing that Dave and Jonny Hall a bunch of people on an internet forum knows the game better than Poll, Tiote and Nolan. the FA

Grow up.

Let's not forget the part the Stevenage w***** played in this,Cajun should seek the c*** out and anally violate him with a gardening implement.

Yeah! How dare he lose the ball and then trip over Tiote. Some people have no class :nope:

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Guessing that Dave and Jonny Hall a bunch of people on an internet forum knows the game better than Poll, Tiote and Nolan. the FA

Grow up.

Me grow up? I'm not the one going "They're corrupt!" "They hate us, they did it on purpose!" "Booo FA!".

Just face it. Whether he won the ball or not, whether it was a perfect challenge or not, the FA deemed that the 'lunge' of both of his feet leaving the ground was deemed 'dangerous play'. Get over it.

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Grow up.

Me grow up? I'm not the one going "They're corrupt!" "They hate us, they did it on purpose!" "Booo FA!".

Just face it. Whether he won the ball or not, whether it was a perfect challenge or not, the FA deemed that the 'lunge' of both of his feet leaving the ground was deemed 'dangerous play'. Get over it.

Show me where I have stated that the FA are corrupt, hate Newcastle United or did it on purpose please?

I am over it, I'm more angry with Pardew over this than any anyone else.

You continue you act like a child in this and many other threads on this forum. I would expect better from an Admin.

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Grow up.

The fact Dejong got off scott free is proof of how bent they are

Grade A t***

Conspiracy innit.

Jesus wept.

Grow up.

Show me where I have stated that the FA are corrupt, hate Newcastle United or did it on purpose please?

I am over it, I'm more angry with Pardew over this than any anyone else.

You continue you act like a child in this and many other threads on this forum. I would expect better from an Admin.

I continue to act like a child? I think you'll find I act the same way that people act towards me. When Nobody said that the other day, there were plenty of people that laughed and agreed with it. But I do it and it's considered childish? Whatever.

I'm not saying you said those things - I'm simply pointing out the other behaviour on this forum that could be deemed 'childish', but no because it's coming from the young guy and he has a different opinion to you and a few of the others, it HAS to be childish.

I've grown up thank you very much. Just because I don't nod along and agree with majority, doesn't mean I'm being 'childish' at all. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of being so.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The fact a Crawley player got a yellow card for murdering Robbie Savage is additional to that or Coleman had not retrospective ban for wiping out Nolan in the box

They dont know what they are doing.

Teaches Cheick right. He needs to learn to stop getting booked so much.

Surely an unavoidable result of his role in the side?

Also, the post in your sig was anything but serious you know :lol:

Didn't this already happen? :lol:

I maintain,lunging at nothing but a football surely cannot be construed as dangerous or reckless.

But if a player is going in with studs showing anywhere near a opposing player its a no no just ask Steven Gerrard and many others ,tbh the rule is an ass if one gets away with it and others dont but generally its refs who have too get it right.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I love Tiote as much as anyone, but we need to find a way of stopping him getting so many cards. He's too important to get banned every 5 games.

Can't help but feel it would take away something from his game to do that

I love Tiote as much as anyone, but we need to find a way of stopping him getting so many cards. He's too important to get banned every 5 games.

Its the way he plays tbh and some get away with it but he needs to learn how too tackle clean if thats possible

Teaches Cheick right. He needs to learn to stop getting booked so much.

Surely an unavoidable result of his role in the side?

Also, the post in your sig was anything but serious you know :lol:

Unavoidable? 8 yellows and 1 red card in 16 appearances is too many imo. Is it acceptable that he's just going to get banned every 5 games, because he's a DM. It's inevitable?!

I'm worried about affecting his game as well, but maybe he could be more mature in how he shields players and blocks off their space without actually going into tackles and physical contact.

If he stays like he is he'll still be brilliant, but I hope he can make his game more varied in future.