Out the Door

Guest BooBoo

Harper - Would only go once one of Krul & Forster prove they are number 1, so he would stay till at least the end of next season

Perch -  Is he CB or RB or just s***? He needs to be shipped out.

Sol - Should never of signed while out of shape. He had to get his fitness back before Weg gave him deal we gave him a deal before & it has shown. Out.

Williamson - If Sol is going he stays.

Routledge -  Used to call him Lil Wayne should be called West Brom as he is to good for Championship but not good enough for the Prem. He is player I want to like with his pace but if that was all I wanted in player I would just go & watch 100,200 & 400 meters running at the weekends.

Guthrie - Should of got the elbow when we got promotion.

Smith - One of the many players brought in by Big Sam to toughen NUFC up. Seems the ultimate pro lets himself down when plays though. Will he take a pay cut to go back to Leeds? Lets f***ing hope so as him running his contract down is going to be very costly.

Lovenkrands -  Like the office temp who did well for few weeks & gets a permanent contract then after few weeks the penny drops that the reason they were unemployed was because they were not up to the task long term. Give him the elbow

Xisco -  Sell, sack or swap.

Best - His career is littered with great moments but the key one missing is consistency. Lets have some balls & sell him despite his hatrick.

Ameobi - Is never fit a long period of time & like Best has his moments but again lacks consistency. Time to move Shola on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we would have about 4 players left man, ship 1 or 2 out aye, but 9 or 10 is just inpractical. Especialy when they wont bring in any cash to find replacements.

:lol: In the main I was following on from the OP who wanted Harper, Perch, Williamson, Sol, Routledge, Guthrie, Smith, Lovenkrands, Xisco and Ranger out of the door. Of course were not going to dump most of our strikers in 1 or two windows.

Smith, Xisco, Campbell, Perch, Raylor, Ameobi, Loven, Best, Harper all need to go and in that order. Some would need replacing and it will take at least two windows to offload that shite lot.

i dont get why xisco never gets a proper shot.

Under a series of managers from kinnear,shearer, hughton and now pardew he hasn got a proper chance.

he's had 1 sub game appearance this season(+ 1 assist) and hasnt been seen since.

does anyone have any insight?

Under a series of managers from kinnear,shearer, hughton and now pardew he hasn got a proper chance.

he's had 1 sub game appearance this season(+ 1 assist) and hasnt been seen since.

Maybe they don't like, you know...

Spanish forwards.

Too many tattoos, slow him down and make him less aerodynamic or something.

This is part of the problem with people suggesting he should leave.

There is no footballing evidence to suggest that he isnt good enough.

the only thing i can think of is his application in training may not be the best and that turns managers off him.

This is part of the problem with people suggesting he should leave.

There is no footballing evidence to suggest that he isnt good enough.

the only thing i can think of is his application in training may not be the best and that turns managers off him.

He looked shit when he was at Racing on loan everytime they were on the box which wasnt a great deal compared to R.Madrid & Barca but I made the effort to watch as & when.

If he's not getting picked then what's the point in him being on our books at all?

It's to do with one of the club's Unwritten Laws, which states that NUFC must always have on its books some pathetic player from the Iberian Peninsula who cost loads but never gets a game.

Xisco is just the latest in a line that includes Marcelino, Viana and Luque.

There's basically no point in selling him because we'd just have to buy another one. Saves transfer fees by keeping him on the books.

Guest Heneage

There MUST be something with Xisco, I don't believe this clause thing though. Doesn't make sense.

There is. He's w***.

Can't be any worse than Best or Lovenkrands.

There MUST be something with Xisco, I don't believe this clause thing though. Doesn't make sense.

There is. He's w***.

Can't be any worse than Best or Lovenkrands.

Why not? Best has one premiership start and one hattrick? Why is Xisco automatically better?

Before the excuse was that he scored/got an assist but that's out of the window after West Ham.

• 3 weeks later...