Niko Kranjcar

Guest mrainey

Is there even a source for this rumour beyond w*** like 'footballtransfertavern.com'? Embarrassing.

:kasper: How dare you sat that about footballtransfertavern.com. I love footballtransfertavern.com and have loved reading it every year since it launched in 2010.

Is there even a source for this rumour beyond w*** like 'footballtransfertavern.com'? Embarrassing.

:kasper: How dare you sat that about footballtransfertavern.com. I love footballtransfertavern.com and have loved reading it every year since it launched in 2010.

I seriously hope you're not serious now  :facepalm:

I seriously hope you didn't consider, just for 1 minute, that post to be serious.  :facepalm:

:p

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:lol:

:mackems:

I think i was a bit rash with my

Seb Larsson>Kranjcar>>>>>>Bentley

If you want a player to play off Carroll Kranjcar is a much better option than Larsson.

I agree with you... Kranjcar would be much better than Larsson, but 7m is too much money and i wouldnt give spurs even a penny

If you want a player to play off Carroll Kranjcar is a much better option than Larsson.

I agree with you... Kranjcar would be much better than Larsson, but 7m is too much money and i wouldnt give spurs even a penny

Here here me boy, cant say i disagree.

I seriously hope you didn't consider, just for 1 minute, that post to be serious.  :facepalm:

:p

:lol:

Here here me boy, cant say i disagree.

Playing

Jonas Kranjcar BenArfa

behind Carroll could and should work, all 3 players could also be interchangeable making the opposition think more.

Still can't Kranjcar happening, would love to see it though.

Less than 5 million and reasonable wages, and you've got yourself a deal.

This is Spurs however, who like to take every team they negotiate with, to the cleaners and have probably instilled in the lad's head that he's the best thing ever, is worth 75k a week and a huge signing on fee. So I see this as a non-starter, even if true.

Guest kingdawson

Not rash, just stupid.

Guest Stephen927

I rate Kranjcar, he would be a much better option on the left than Jonas and will eventually be good competition for Ben Arfa, be it on the wing or central off the striker.