Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Talking of the Magpie, that horse-face craic about someone releasing it half way through the game is complete and utter bullshit. Was on the pitch when we got there and I can even remember their mascot trying to scare it away before the players came out to no avail. :lol:

did anyone see the lad live on Look North at home, with his dad, explaining himself?  :lol:

Hilariously painful viewing that. Especially when the lad was apologising and the sound had gone off, so he had to do it again :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Might have already been mentioned, but when Smith came off there was a little bit of bother in their end near the dugout, anyone know what went on?

Think it was just some Mackems who he got involved with

Might have already been mentioned, but when Smith came off there was a little bit of bother in their end near the dugout, anyone know what went on?

Spectacular observation there. :lol:

Thanks mate.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Spectacular observation there. :lol:

Aye ;D

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/Pepy27/poirot.jpg

The little prick has just been on Radio5 too. Phone didn't work then seemed to have to ask his dad for the right answer.

Went to training ground and found out Harper wasn't there. Got his phone rumber. Chappers reminded him why fences weren't there and said it was something about hillsborough where people died. Steve Claridge sounded like he would have happily killed him.

The little prick has just been on Radio5 too. Phone didn't work then seemed to have to ask his dad for the right answer.

Went to training ground and found out Harper wasn't there. Got his phone rumber. Chappers reminded him why fences weren't there and said it was something about hillsborough where people died. Steve Claridge sounded like he would have happily killed him.

He'll end up being Time Magazine's man of the year the way things are going.

Well the Sunderland Echo's anyway.

he didn't sound particularly contrite on the beeb. going through the motions to help his case. here him almost shout "my idea"

he didn't sound particularly contrite on the beeb. going through the motions to help his case. here him almost shout "my idea"

aye, the little cunt.

Guest The_Optimistic

I thought we were superb yesterday considering the hype generated by Susan Boyle etc.  Sunderland were embarrassing for a team looking for revenge, they were sackless.

I managed to get a seat in the director’s box as my boss gave me the company's ticket, celebrated like fuck when we scored and saw Andy Carrol likewise a dozen seats to my left, quality moment. 

The equalizer at the end honestly didn't surprise as these cunts have been jammy all season with last minute pens etc.  The celebrations in my eyes with a great view of everything were pretty embarrassing, fair enough they should of been some relief as it was a point from nothing but to go on as if they won the game, a game their team let them down, a game where they were out classed by the technical ability and shear desire of Newcastle, made them look like a Mickey Mouse.

The lads did us proud and it’s amazing to see how far we've come from that sour day at villa park.

I may get grief for this last comment but I want to say fair play to Pardew,  he has done remarkably well considering the popularity of his appointment, he has kept the dressing room together and maintained the attacking football. He has also said all the right things in the media.

Really looking forward to the Spurs game, we have a great record at home against them and it should be a thriller.

I thought we were superb yesterday considering the hype generated by Susan Boyle etc.  Sunderland were embarrassing for a team looking for revenge, they were sackless.

I managed to get a seat in the director’s box as my boss gave me the company's ticket, celebrated like f*** when we scored and saw Andy Carrol likewise a dozen seats to my left, quality moment.  The equalizer at the end honestly didn't surprise as these c***s have been jammy all season with last minute pens etc.  The celebrations in my eyes with a great view of everything were pretty embarrassing, fair enough they should of been some relief as it was a point from nothing but to go on as if they won the game, a game their team let them down, a game where they were out classed by the technical ability and shear desire of Newcastle, made them look like a Mickey Mouse.

The lads did us proud and it’s amazing to see how far we've come from that sour day at villa park.

I may get grief for this last comment but I want to say fair play to Pardew,  he has done remarkably well considering the popularity of his appointment, he has kept the dressing room together and maintained the attacking football. He has also said all the right things in the media.

Really looking forward to the Spurs game, we have a great record at home against them and it should be a thriller.

Nice post, sounds like you had some day !

Love the bit about Carroll  :celb:

Guest The_Optimistic

Still a bit gutted that Carroll missed out yesterday.

Absolutely, he looked like he was chomping at the bit to get on the field.