Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

I have to admit that I couldn't have foresaw the ridiculously awful luck with injuries that has left us with an old heap of shit and a young heap of shit up front as our only strike options. But still, we've been safe for a while now.

Just unfortunate that we're probably going out with a whimper instead of with a roar.

What, instead of the lethal Ameobi and Leon Best partnership?  :lol:

I have to admit that I couldn't have foresaw the ridiculously awful luck with injuries that has left us with an old heap of s*** and a young heap of s*** up front as our only strike options. But still, we've been safe for a while now.

Just unfortunate that we're probably going out with a whimper instead of with a roar.

What, instead of the lethal Ameobi and Leon Best partnership?  :lol:

Might as well be Pele and Garrincha given the alternatives.

We're effectively 8pts clear with only 15pts left for everyone else to play for, and we'd need at least nine teams to overtake us within five matches. Fuck off are we not definitely safe.

You were safe the day you beat Wolves, man. I know it's natural to think "what if loads of results go against us and we collapse?" but you're more than safe. From this position, a top 10 finish should be your primary aim.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The bottom 2 need 9 points

3rd from bottom needs 8 points

4th from bottom needs 7 points

With us getting zero

All within 5 games