Barry Horne

Astroblack

I hated him after the Everton game but I'm really starting to like this guy now. He seems to be the only commentator to notice how good Enrique, Tiote and the rest of our pl;ayers really are.

Had Jose's nuts in his mouth the entire game as someone said during the match.  :lol:

I assume it's the guy I was listening to as well. Sounded like he had actually seen some of our games this season, which most of the commentators don't. Though I knew when he started praising our defence we were going to concede.

Yeah, mentioned this to some people yesterday. He's commentated on a few games for us this year. To be fair to him, the first one I remember him doing was against Everton when Ben Arfa scored that peach, that day I think he was surprised at how good Enrique and Tiote were against 'his' team. Since then he's clearly watched a few of our games and noticed our stand out players.

I felt old when I was speaking to my mates about it, and they had no idea who Barry Horne was. Sad times :(

I remember thinking to myself yesterday "if i was a mackem i'd want to stab this fella". But i'm not a mackem so who cares?

We were due a decent biased commentator, after craig burley single handedly talked us into the championship on setanta.