Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

After his recent signings from South America surely Bruce has lost a bit of confidence in himself & his scouts in thinking he knows that marketplace.

To replace the numbers that Bent got is going to prove hard.

wonder if he fancies someone like Hugo Rodallega?

Lets hope so

The laugh on the 2nd video at 35s onwards has me creasing.

The second one in particular is very infectious. I was in stitches myself at the end.

Really strange that he'd go to Villa considering their current predicament.

Sunderland fans seem to think they'll now have a chance of buying Welbeck. I don't see why Man U would sell him. They need to replace their older players and he seems like he could.

if sunderland offer a silly price they'll sell.

Guest toonlass

Funny as fuck tbh. Remember them all having Villa badges as their avatars on RTG when we went down, and claiming them as their second club. Now they are going to lose their top scorer to them. The irony is fanfuckingtastic!

Funny as f*** tbh. Remember them all having Villa badges as their avatars on RTG when we went down, and claiming them as their second club. Now they are going to lose their top scorer to them. The irony is fanfuckingtastic!

Ha! I'd forgot about that.

Funny as fuck tbh. Remember them all having Villa badges as their avatars on RTG when we went down, and claiming them as their second club. Now they are going to lose their top scorer to them. The irony is fanfuckingtastic!

:lol:

Didn't even think about that! Pricks.

Funny as f*** tbh. Remember them all having Villa badges as their avatars on RTG when we went down, and claiming them as their second club. Now they are going to lose their top scorer to them. The irony is fanfuckingtastic!

Tis a beautiful thing. Anyone still got that joint badge they mocked up? :lol:

Sunderland fans seem to think they'll now have a chance of buying Welbeck. I don't see why Man U would sell him. They need to replace their older players and he seems like he could.

SSN reckon villa will only be paying £8m up front, so by the time the pay the fine for yesterday and SuBo gets a mcdonalds breakfast their won't be "silly money" available.

SSN reckon villa will only be paying £8m up front, so by the time the pay the fine for yesterday and SuBo gets a mcdonalds breakfast their won't be "silly money" available.

it will if man utd are prepared to do the same.

Tis a beautiful thing. Anyone still got that joint badge they mocked up? :lol:

Second this. Fancy giving it a whirl to mackems on Facebook.

i'm a bit worried they'll use that money really well. they mightn't be able to get a striker with bent's ratio, but they could definitely strengthen the team. could go either way. although if its keane/pavlyuchenko we can celebrate!

He never really wanted to go to Sunderland in the first place. If you look at it that way they've done well out of it. Got a year of goals and doubled their money if you believe the fee is £24million.

He never really wanted to go to Sunderland in the first place. If you look at it that way they've done well out of it. Got a year of goals and doubled their money if you believe the fee is £24million.

scored 44% of thier goals in last 2years, can they replace that?

Guest johnson293

Marco Gabbiadini on Total Sport tonight, trying to hold onto a grain of hope by saying that you just have to look at Rooney's recent situation to see that just becasue a transfer request is submitted, the move won't always happen.

Difference he failed to recognise was that Rooney was potentially leaving Manyoo, not just some mid-table former yo-yo team.  :idiot2:

Gabbiadini also suggested this could be Bent's 'cry for help' in the search for a new contract at Sunderland!!  :mackems:

i'm a bit worried they'll use that money really well. they mightn't be able to get a striker with bent's ratio, but they could definitely strengthen the team. could go either way. although if its keane/pavlyuchenko we can celebrate!

Keane, Onuoha, 'Elmo' and A.N. Other