John Carver

Guest neesy111

35 or not, those are some impressive forearms. That fat little cunt Carver wouldn't have fancied that.

He probably deludes himself into thinking he's something by reminiscing about the time he threw a useless punch at 5'6" Craig Bellamy.

A lifelong Toon fan was turned away from the training ground despite a senior figure inviting fans to discuss the club crisis ‘face to face’.

John Carver, Newcastle’s assistant manager, angrily confronted fans ahead of Newcastle’s 4-0 drubbing away at Southampton on Saturday but one Magpies fan decided to take him up on his offer to discuss the Magpies’ performance on Monday morning at the club’s Darsley Park training ground, in Benton.

David Sanderson, of Shiremoor, forked out more than £400 in travel and accommodation to see his side slump to their second defeat of the season which leaves them with just two points from four games in the Premier League as the club are rooted to the bottom of the table.

The 35-year-old taxi driver said: “I’m one of the supporters who went down to Southampton.

“There was some positive singing towards specific players but as soon as the banner was unfurled saying ‘Pardew Out’ Carver came over.

“He was shouting and said to go to the training ground and discuss it like men.

“I took it up on Monday morning but I was told by the security staff that there was no way I could speak to him.

“He was taking part in training, they said they were fully aware of the situation and the best thing they could do would be take my phone number.

“I didn’t expect that.”

----

what a idiot, taxi driver going to fight a NUFC member of staff, if he is a taxi driver and he had spoke to/wanted to have a scuffle with Carver that would have been him lost his job, some of our fans man ffs

A lifelong Toon fan was turned away from the training ground despite a senior figure inviting fans to discuss the club crisis ‘face to face’.

John Carver, Newcastle’s assistant manager, angrily confronted fans ahead of Newcastle’s 4-0 drubbing away at Southampton on Saturday but one Magpies fan decided to take him up on his offer to discuss the Magpies’ performance on Monday morning at the club’s Darsley Park training ground, in Benton.

David Sanderson, of Shiremoor, forked out more than £400 in travel and accommodation to see his side slump to their second defeat of the season which leaves them with just two points from four games in the Premier League as the club are rooted to the bottom of the table.

The 35-year-old taxi driver said: “I’m one of the supporters who went down to Southampton.

“There was some positive singing towards specific players but as soon as the banner was unfurled saying ‘Pardew Out’ Carver came over.

“I took it up on Monday morning but I was told by the security staff that there was no way I could speak to him.

“He was taking part in training, they said they were fully aware of the situation and the best thing they could do would be take my phone number.

“I didn’t expect that.”

----

what a idiot, taxi driver going to fight a NUFC member of staff, if he is a taxi driver and he had spoke to/wanted to have a scuffle with Carver that would have been him lost his job, some of our fans man ffs

What part of 'discuss it like men' or 'speak to him' suggests fisticuffs?

“I didn’t expect that.”

----

Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of that phrase?

“I didn’t expect that.”

----

Are you unfamiliar with the meaning of that phrase?

Think it's clear as day from the article that the bloke had no intention of going down there for a punch-up.

“I didn’t expect that.”

----

Twitter from fans at the match was saying Carver said fucking cunt. Someone is throwing around words like that and saying come down to where I work and we will discuss it like men.

That's the part that suggests it. Right there.