John Carver

Guest neesy111

3 seconds in first lick.  First half abysmal.  We came back in the 2nd half, wasn't good enough.  We were so negative, I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet.  The back 4 is a makeshift back 4 and they were OK, the others were rubbish. 

This will hurt for weeks, months or years.  Down to the bare bones and playing players out of position.

I counted 27, sad git that I am  :cheesy:

Saw the first one and stopped watching and just listened.

did he admit to being completely out of his depth?

No, he said he prepared them right for the game.

How can you have f***ing prepared them right and that happen? Is there no way on earth our team could ever beat that "invincible" sunderland team?  :lol: :lol: it wasn't a matter of just a bit of luck we were fucking awful. if you can't prepare a team to play even close to well enough for the league then you're a shit fucking coach.

3 seconds in first lick.  First half abysmal.  We came back in the 2nd half, wasn't good enough.  We were so negative, I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet.  The back 4 is a makeshift back 4 and they were OK, the others were rubbish. 

This will hurt for weeks, months or years.  Down to the bare bones and playing players out of position.

Imagine if we had kept MYM or at least Santon you where the one who said you where very happy with the squad when you took over as caretaker John.

Carver claims he's seen a different side of the job since getting the job.  He's making excuses about the injuries and claims that his preparation was Krul going down with food poisoning and Janmaat pulling a muscle.

Carver claims he's seen a different side of the job since getting the job.  He's making excuses about the injuries and claims that his preparation was Krul going down with food poisoning and Janmaat pulling a muscle.

Ironic considering they were the two players that weren't god awful.

Ironic considering they were the two players that weren't god awful.

He's full of shit and looking for any excuse.

Of course he is, as always. Wish the coward journalists would ask some real fucking questions for once.

Jesus! He's just a pound land Pardew.

Probably our two best players

Can we have a bed sheet with this on for the next home game:

"The players know what the derby means. With the staff - most are local - they know what it's like and what to expect.

"Any team of mine playing against a Sunderland side will never lack for effort or enthusiasm. My staff and I will be driving them on.

"We know our record recently isn't very good, and we have to break that situation. We’ve got enough in the dressing room to do that.

"It always hurts to lose to Sunderland, but it's the manner of a couple of those defeats that has made things worse.

"In the last four games, Sunderland have outworked us and that's not a good stat to have. I'll be making sure that doesn't happen again and I'll be using a whip to make sure we don't get outworked."

Best change that four to five games.