John Carver

Guest neesy111

He's scared of Lee Cattermole 'getting on the ball and dictating things'. Just let that sink in.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He thinks getting stuck in and intimidating is playing football

He's scared of Lee Cattermole 'getting on the ball and dictating things'. Just let that sink in.

:spit:

Cattermole's basically marginally more talented than Vinnie Jones was, and the monkey in a tracksuit that sits in our dugout is cacking himself.  What a fucking drip.

:spit:

Cattermole's basically marginally more talented than Vinnie Jones was, and the monkey in a tracksuit that sits in our dugout is cacking himself.  What a f***ing drip.

:lol:

I'm starting to wonder whether it was Carver making pardcunt scared of mediocre opposition all the time. How anyone can say they are worried about that prick being on the ball is beyond me. He's fucking shit with aggression and tackling thinking he's hard as fuck, really needs someone maybe Abeid to just go through him

I know it's cliché and everything but if were playing the occasion as Charver has alluded to, I'd love to have Nolan, Barton and Carroll on the pitch today.

Yip, ideal players for games like this. The shit we've got lack aggression and will to win for this. Reckon we will get beat 2-0

I can just imagie him now,shouting at the players for not doing enough,not working hard enough,for not having pride in the shirt and this club.

Iroically it's him that's the problem. An absolute clueless mess.

Can't wait untill he fucks off.