John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Not enough :jones: for this. Villa, Mackems, Hull and Leicester fans will be rejoicing. Carver will have a chance to break his own record a few times until the end of the season.

10328033.gif

Now actively hoping we lose the rest of our games.

:lol: Waste of hope, tbh. We're definitely gonna lose them all.

I'm still sitting on the fence and saying I don't give a s**** either way. 

Can't quite summon the enthusiasm to hope we go down but know next season in the top league will be the usual rubbish unless Ashley buckles and sells.

We need to lance the boil and get him out so if going down is what it takes....

Guest firetotheworks

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Ashley won't lose any money, if we go down he'll just slash the club's expenditure even further making sure he fucks over NUFC even more in his rage. Yes it will hit the marketing of SD so he'll lose from that POV, but he'll make sure it's the club that takes the brunt of it.

Aye, but the club is currently making him a profit, if we go down it won't, therefore he won't, therefore, yes, he will lose money.

Absolutely incredible.  Seriously, I expect Lee Charney to be sacked in the coming summer.

He wont be sacked.  Itll be carry on as normal until the club is in crisis mode...

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Ashley won't lose any money, if we go down he'll just slash the club's expenditure even further making sure he fucks over NUFC even more in his rage. Yes it will hit the marketing of SD so he'll lose from that POV, but he'll make sure it's the club that takes the brunt of it.

Aye, but the club is currently making him a profit, if we go down it won't, therefore he won't, therefore, yes, he will lose money.

He'll still make a profit, just not as much as he would in the premier. He'll slash the club's funds even further and sack a few tea ladies to keep himself in the black. Not that he needs the money anyway. SD will lose some marketing value but that's corporate business for you.

Don't get carvers motivation. I don't loathe the guy a la Pardew but this stint isn't in his career interest, ours or those in charge yet the initial and latter of those don't seem bothered by it. This whole scenario is messed up to the point of downright bizarre.

This has to be the clearest sign yet that Ashley is considering selling up.

Or that he'd risk relegation if it means he doesn't have to spend another penny.

Plenty of clubs get bought regardless who the manager is, appointing/not appointing a manager doesn't mean he is/isn't going to sell. Bringing in Kinnear was the same situation, clearly had no intention to sell though.

Don't get carvers motivation. I don't loathe the guy a la Pardew but this stint isn't in his career interest, ours or those in charge yet the initial and latter of those don't seem bothered by it. This whole scenario is messed up to the point of downright bizarre.

Motivation? He's a radgie tramp who is living a bizarre dream of managing a top football club. It's not that difficult to see why he's reluctant to give it all up now he's finally got his sweaty palms on the job. Where is he going to go if he's ever given the boot here?

This has to be the clearest sign yet that Ashley is considering selling up.

discuss.

Think it's called clutching at straws, mate. Or wishful thinking. One of the two - I forget.

Guest Bert Shaft

Think Sports Direct United would have had more chance of stopping up if they had appointed Gazza as manager for the last 3 games.

Talk about pushing the self destruct button. :jesuswept:

Clearly Ashley doesn't give a monkeys chuff, if we go down he'll just add it to the debt already owed to him which will mean more money for him if/when he sells up making it harder for someone to buy us.

Guest Hog

If there isn't a complete boycott at the next home match there really should be some serious shit kicking off  :dave:

We know Carver is not good enough. One thing I will say for him is he tells it how it is. Slagging off your players in public may not be in the 'Man management and motivational skills' books but a lot of these players bloody deserve it.  90% of them have let down Carver, the club and the fans and they don't give a f..k They are looking to pick up their money and move on in the closed season.

We're officially down then, what the hell makes them think this man will get a win over the last 3 games. They must be banking on other teams not getting to 35 points which right now is extremely unlikely