John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's better than with Pardew simply because it's more positive, but the guy is clearly too thick to be any kind of success.

In terms of subs, he was going 4-4-2 and Cabella is (wrongly) seen as just a wide forward or #10. I can at least rationalise with Carvers logic, even if I don't agree with it, and still think he's shite.

Absolutly hopless... Still better than Pardew mind.

:thup: Which is shocking. This guy seriously is better than Pardew or at least we've tried at times played something better. f***ing shameful how bad Pardew is.

The fucking cheek of the guy talking about Cabella's disrespect. This coming from the same bloke that offered out fans for paying for the privilege of voicing an opinion.

I don't think I can put up with watching his bulldog-esque face groaning and gurning its way through matches.

Fucking heinous creature.

Delighted to see Carver believing he's a manager. Either he gets the gig and gets binned off shortly after with us in danger of relegation or someone else gets the gig and Carver leaves in a huff due to his delusion that he's a manager.

Either way, the twat is out of the club so that would be two down.

If this dopey cunt is cracking after a draw to Stoke imagine what he'll be like when we go on one of our frequent feckless runs he'll implode.

No idea why consecutive managers feel it's a good idea to marginalise the very few flair players we have.

Bringing on Obertan is always going to get the manager stick, but the fact is he did alright when he came on and played a key part in the goal. One embarrassing situation when he was through on goal aside.

Leaving on Perez was also a positive move. I didn't like to see Cabella go off, but overall I thought the subs were absolutely fine.

I don't like Carver but he doesn't deserve much stick for the subs.

Bringing on Obertan is always going to get the manager stick, but the fact is he did alright when he came on and played a key part in the goal. One embarrassing situation when he was through on goal aside.

Leaving on Perez was also a positive move. I didn't like to see Cabella go off, but overall I thought the subs were absolutely fine.

Don't agree personally. Gouffran or Riviere would and always will be better sub options than Obertan. There's never a reason to bring him as he can offer nothing constructive beyond what anyone else on the books could do.

Just Alan Pardew with a Geordie Accent. no better at all

Nah, seems to be a difference in approach/playing style actually.

Still utter garbage, although giving Cabella more of a role is nice to see and he has looked much better, pity Carver won't pick him ever again

people were defending those subs yesterday aye?  :lol:

we look a bit more inclined to attack under this prick, and he's giving cabella and anita a chance so there's that but we look just as shit at attacking as we were under pardew....nothing has really changed, he's just got more attacking players in the right places so sometimes it's going to pay off (hull)

looks full of wrong decisions/indecision to me...genuinely fear for this horrific run we're about to embark on

Don't agree personally. Gouffran or Riviere would and always will be better sub options than Obertan. There's never a reason to bring him as he can offer nothing constructive beyond what anyone else on the books could do.

I don't really care about this debate because I don't rate the three of them, but what can the other two offer? Gouffran, nothing, Riviere, nobody knows but he's not a midfielder. IMO there's little between them in terms of ability or potential to affect the game, just Obertan is more of a figure of ridicule.