John Carver

Guest neesy111

"It is great to get this sorted.

"It was right for the manager to give me a short-term deal at the time, because I didn't know him and a lot of the players had changed too.

"But it's been a great month or so, and when he gave me the long-term deal I was delighted.

"I've been around the world over the last few years and need to settle down now, and where better than my home town club."

"John returned here in January on a short-term contract to allow us to work together and get to know each other.

"It has been without doubt a huge success. I've really enjoyed working with John and I am delighted he has signed a new deal to make this a long-term partnership."

Guest NobbyOhNobby

The timings strange bla bla bla bla bla.......just means we'll sell him in the Summer bla bla bla bla.............we always sell our best Assistant Managers bla bla bla bla................he only got a new contract in January, how's this different to Carroll bla bla bla..........

The timings strange bla bla bla bla bla.......just means we'll sell him in the Summer bla bla bla bla.............we always sell our best Assistant Managers bla bla bla bla................he only got a new contract in January, how's this different to Carroll bla bla bla..........

:lol:

:iamatwat:

Guest Roger Kint

Just to get the best deal out of Bradford when they come in for a new manager on Monday morning tbh

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Just to get the best deal out of Bradford when they come in for a new manager on Monday morning tbh

You're right, no point getting excited about this. He only signed Carver for his immediate resale value

I heard this news before Tiote's and it made my day :)

And when i heard Tiote's I've been buzzing for the last 30 minutes.

No doubt about it Carver has made a massive difference to the attacking side of things in the last month :thup: