John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bet he accepted whatever offer they gave him, just so he could return and get his foot in the door. Guy loves the club, just hope he's not taken for granted/has the piss taken out of him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Look at that picture. That's a great coaching picture, that's how a coach should look during a coaching session. Great energy, feeds into the players, gets them motivated and behind the drill.  :clap:

None of this folding arms looking on business.  :thdn:

Look at that picture. That's a great coaching picture, that's how a coach should look during a coaching session. Great energy, feeds into the players, gets them motivated and behind the drill.  :clap:

Obi i think i love you.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6wtj7O5pBFQd-Q-OJDaNZiGEkd7aS4Jzxz5T1cTV0Ymd9Q9cE

Guest GeordieAce

Used to live in the same street as Carver. He saw us kicking around the streets with a shitty penny floater and said 'Is that the best ball you've got?' He went in his house and came out with a brand new Adidas Questra  and said 'There you go lads'. Genuinely a nice bloke and happy to see him in some capacity at the club.

Used to live in the same street as Carver. He saw us kicking around the streets with a shitty penny floater and said 'Is that the best ball you've got?' He went in his house and came out with a brand new Adidas Questra  and said 'There you go lads'. Genuinely a nice bloke and happy to see him in some capacity at the club.

:thup:

Always believe some of Bobby's spirit rubbed off on him, delighted he's back.

Must say, I've never heard anything but good things about JC at "street level".

Guest neesy111

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6wtj7O5pBFQd-Q-OJDaNZiGEkd7aS4Jzxz5T1cTV0Ymd9Q9cE

Honestly, I believe the amount of injuries we got under Souness was due to the way they were training.  I was told it was all strength work and not fitness work they did.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Honestly, I believe the amount of injuries we got under Souness was due to the way they were training.  I was told it was all strength work and not fitness work they did.

The Three hour sessions of worshipping him probably didn't do much for their backs either.

My dad's mate always used to say that whenever he had to go down the training ground when Souness was manager (he worked for a company that did renovation or something) the players always seemed to just be larking around and it was Saunders standing watching.

:thup:   Good appointment.

Has a 100% record as our manager as well. Played 1 Won 1 -  Goals for 3  - Goals against 0.

It went downhill all the way from the day the whistle blew on that game and cuntface turned up.

Very good to have him back but just as surprised considering his views on the current regime. Pardew must have really done a job on him to persuade him to come.

Maybe yes, very interesting appointment.