John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest sicko2ndbest

He wouldn't have been short of work, in fact he had the Wales position sewn up apparently, so the powers that be must have given him the reason and he has accepted it to the point where he understood it!

The way the players have accepted it so quickly as well makes me think there must have been more to it than meets the eye.

Wow, listening again to Carver's reaction to the Hughton sacking. Slaughtered the decision.

The thing with JC is he does not have enough money in the bank to knock back these sort of gigs.

Calderwood should be available soon.

JOHN Carver felt the spirit of Sir Bobby Robson on his shoulder on his return to Newcastle United’s training ground.

fucking hell, I'm nearly away already  :weep: Great interview, seems really pleased to be back :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

JOHN Carver felt the spirit of Sir Bobby Robson on his shoulder on his return to Newcastle Uniteds training ground.

f***ing hell, I'm nearly away already  :weep: Great interview, seems really pleased to be back :)

The photo on the wall

The hours he spent in the room with the man

SBR would enjoy the fact he is back

Top interview

• 1 month later...

Wow  :yikes: Ashley & Lambarse are really on the ball recently  O0 Now lets see if they can manage to get through the next transfer window without f***in' it up!