Bosman List 2011

nobby_solano

Guest Brazilianbob

Surely Lyon wouldn't loan Mensah out for a season if his contract expires at the end of it?

Always broke, on high wages & they would of got a loan fee as well so better some other mug has him than them. Where is he at these days?

Thought he was at the mackems?

Guest Roger Kint

Shame Emaneulson isn't an RWB/RW.

Can't see him coming here with Enrique, Ben Arfa and Jonas all competing for left-sided positions. Would be excellent cover mind.

Would love to get him and sell Jonas. Jose & Urby away with HBA off Carroll. Jose & HBA at home. Urby can cover DM as well cant he? Or was that a one off i watched?

Michael Kightly = Not sure 100% about him with him often being knackered.

Victor Obinna = I love goal shy Nigerians with pace!!! Get him in.

Jonas Olsson = Remember him being a cunt when we played them. Him in, Sol out.

Seamus Coleman = http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2011/01/20/seamus-coleman-and-victor-anichebe-sign-new-everton-fc-deals-100252-28021974/

Johan Elmander = Aye.

Thiago Alcantara = Been regular for me on various FM games so it is a must signing.

Mahamadou Diarra = Cover for Mr T.

Philippe Mexes = YES!

Vanden Borre = Another classic FM player on a free.

Manuel Fernandes = Was great at Everton.

So many players I had to stop looking. Some classic players available looks like America & the middle east will have some great names joining there leagues.

Midfielder with Levante who's apparently handy, Ignacio Gonzalez.  Might be worth a try

Some good videos of him on youtube.

My mate Dennis Wise showed me some cool vidz of him!  Buy!!!

Andrea Barzagli? Remember him being very good in the World Cup 06. Suspect he will go back to Italy though.

Would take a punt on Thiago Alcantara :D

I'm sure he'd leave Barca to join us

Kluivert did  :laugh2:

but as someone else mentioned, he just signed a new contract so we would have just missed out ;)

Andrea Barzagli? Remember him being very good in the World Cup 06. Suspect he will go back to Italy though.

Coyle tried to get him on loan in the summer, got knocked back ofc. Would imagine there's no chance seeing as he's had more exposure to first-team football than before.

Coyle tried to get him on loan in the summer, got knocked back ofc. Would imagine there's no chance seeing as he's had more exposure to first-team football than before.

We just don't do developmental loans. If a player shows promise he's kept inhouse, if we are loaning somebody out it means we've given up on him and we are putting him in the shopping window. Our B team provides first team football at an acceptable level so there's no need to loan people out to teams that probably won't play with the system we have.