Ryan Donaldson

Colocho

Where did he disappear into latley? i don't see his name in reserves games anymore, wasn't he  highly rated?

I think he was injured.. Be interesting to see what position he plays.. or are his days as a striker in the past?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where did he disappear into latley? i don't see his name in reserves games anymore, wasn't he  highly rated?

I think he was injured.. Be interesting to see what position he plays.. or are his days as a striker in the past?

Think he's a midfielder now. Played CM against Accrington in the cup, grafted, but little more

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think he's a midfielder now. Played CM against Accrington in the cup, grafted, but little more

Played up front for the U19s in the Summer. It was only while Hughton was manager that he started to play CM (likewise Ferguson at LB). Been a forward most of his career with Newcastle.

Guest Stephen927

It's good to keep doing this with players, even the ones who might not make it as top flight players. Good bit of exposure for them so when they are released they should get a few good offers for trials.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Played up front for the U19s in the Summer. It was only while Hughton was manager that he started to play CM (likewise Ferguson at LB). Been a forward most of his career with Newcastle.

Yeah, I do know the club were trying to convert him to a midfielder, not sure if that's still happening or what

Guest geoffasenna

yeah donaldsons been out with a knee injury from a game played in the indoor barn, so good to see him off on a short term loan, Kadars back at newcastle after injuring himself playing for huddersfield, i wonder what kind of squad is out on weds against citeh. specially with the youth game on the thursday. and the first team only coming back on thursday, im surprised it hasnt been called off.