Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He got bummed in a central midfield two by an opposition containing Alan Smith earlier this season. :-[

Wullie also loves throwing this one up for some unknown reason. Any footballer can have a bad game.

How many good games does he have?

Was wondering what his latest excuse for not playing would be. This one seems like a prime candidate.

When i started reading the article i thought she was close to death, by the end it looks like fairly minor injuries. sensationalism at its best. Perhaps the accident was down to some of the chav modifications he puts on his cars?

Guest neesy111

Any fucking excuse for Ireland.  At least Babayaro played after his brother died.

Terminate the whole loan deal now imo.  Waste of a fucking human being this cunt is.

Guest neesy111

People react in different ways to death or incidents such as this, you can't force him to play.

:no:

Fact is if this was any other player I'd expect them to make themselves available.  The fact Ireland is a proven liar in these incidents then I'm not surprised by his actions.