MLS

Kaizero

Mastroeni's a US legend :lol:

I'll be in San Fran on 11th April, I see San Jose have a home game vs Vancouver so we're thinking of heading down to it. Will it be worth it? Tickets are about $30

Quality of the game might not be great, but that new stadium should be worth it by itself.

I'll be in San Fran on 11th April, I see San Jose have a home game vs Vancouver so we're thinking of heading down to it. Will it be worth it? Tickets are about $30

They just built a new stadium, think it's opening this weekend. Should be a good time out.

Orlando just dominated for 96 minutes, there were only actually four minutes of added time but Vancouver kept time wasting so the ref kept adding time. Random free kick at the end by Vancouver and it goes in off the head of the biggest time waster. Three points stolen.

I know there's been a lot of investment in the city and it is very progressive compared to a lot of the Midwest. Sports teams are still all shit though, Which bothers me more Tbh.

I know there's been a lot of investment in the city and it is very progressive compared to a lot of the Midwest. Sports teams are still all s*** though, Which bothers me more Tbh.

yeah, i mean, I can't argue with you there. I agree. Just a market I actively track for real estate investment and such. :lol: my bad

2 well worked goals, our defense was playing turbo shit for a bit. Ribero is better than I thought, looks very tricky and skillful for his size. Missing 7 players on int'l duty.