MLS

Kaizero

Deflected off Poirot

:lol:

:lol: f*** off Felipao.

Kaka is unbelievable. Did you see his speed? And what a free-kick so precise. :lol: Can't believe I sat through these 90 minutes man.

:lol: I think we all can be excused, what with it being opening day.

Those highlights. :lol:

:lol: I've seen Orlando try more in 45 minutes than I've seen NUFC try in three years.

Let's be honest the quality has been dreadful. Yet two or three of those guys would go straight into our (NUFC) lineup. :lol:

:lol: MLS is godawful, but the little move before the Kaka shot was more than we've done since Cabaye left.

:lol: The diving has been inspiring. Told my brother this is it, it's the league to follow. Done with European football, done with all these clubs just buying success. I mean if Brek Shea can get into a football team it means something is seriously right with the system :lol:

"Done with all those clubs just buying success", says the man who wants to support Kaka and Orlando :lol:.

This is a joke, right?  We built this franchise from nothing. I was going when we only had eight thousand people a match. We just had sixty-two thousand. NYCFC appeared over night and were granted a franchise because of Saudi oil money.

Deflected off Poirot

Kaka is unbelievable. Did you see his speed? And what a free-kick so precise. :lol: Can't believe I sat through these 90 minutes man.

Two teams of players who've never played together, in the first match of the season. I'm just glad it provided some entertainment. :lol:

Deflected off Poirot

Two teams of players who've never played together, in the first match of the season. I'm just glad it provided some entertainment. :lol:

I dunno about your man Nemec, Deuce.

Why don't you enforce the rules you all love so much?

:lol: I know you're stridently against the concept of head injuries happening in football, but did you see the play?

I meant forcing him to go off.

Those highlights. :lol:

:lol: I've seen Orlando try more in 45 minutes than I've seen NUFC try in three years.

Let's be honest the quality has been dreadful. Yet two or three of those guys would go straight into our (NUFC) lineup. :lol:

:lol: MLS is godawful, but the little move before the Kaka shot was more than we've done since Cabaye left.

:lol: The diving has been inspiring. Told my brother this is it, it's the league to follow. Done with European football, done with all these clubs just buying success. I mean if Brek Shea can get into a football team it means something is seriously right with the system :lol:

"Done with all those clubs just buying success", says the man who wants to support Kaka and Orlando :lol:.

This is a joke, right?  We built this franchise from nothing. I was going when we only had eight thousand people a match. We just had sixty-two thousand. NYCFC appeared over night and were granted a franchise because of Saudi oil money.

Yes, it's a joke - but it wound up the wrong guy :lol:.

Orlando bossed New York. Their Man City kit is awful. Feeder club for city. Must feel good being that. Ref was awful we dove some but thought one looked a pen. Glad we scored late we clearly deserved it. New York are awful. Shea and Kaka class above. Kaka will boss this league. Okugo was brilliant at DM and probably most of his work will have been unseen off camera. His positioning was excellent. Love our style of play, pass and move first time and movement all over. Rivas could be decent if he stayed onside.

Orlando was buzzing man, 62K fans in that stadium. Insane. Sea of purple. People all over. Transit was nightmare but just cool to see. Nobody really got mad. Seemed happy all around. So cool to see in my city. I'm just so happy I've a club to support who actually cares about being good and has ambition.

NYCFC need to get that Nemec guy off and ball to Villa more.

We'd have six if they signed HBA.

Naw your team is kinda garbage. A Pardew team if I saw one. If Orlando had villa we'd murder your team. If we signed Ben Arfa like I suggested we'd be laughing.

All jokes aside good luck to your team brother. Feels good to support something that wants to give back to you genuinely. :lol:

Naw your team is kinda garbage. A Pardew team if I saw one. If Orlando had villa we'd murder your team. If we signed Ben Arfa like I suggested we'd be laughing.

All jokes aside good luck to your team brother. Feels good to support something that wants to give back to you genuinely. :lol:

:lol: Kinda? We were fucking shit.

:lol: Kinda? We were fucking shit.

You got Mix though, you'll be aiiight.