Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Dont think so but, surely not until the deadline for renewals is reached and that wasn't particularly clear as there are a number of dates that qualify you for different things such as 12 months drect debit, 10 months and so on!

I'll check if there is a final deadline and post it on here later.

Guest toonlass

When do seat movers get their tickets renewed?

Once the people who aren't moving have been sorted. I asked on Monday.

We've got two ST and I'm definitely renewing mine on the 3 year up front deal and want to move to the corner, we're not sure about the other one but if we do renew the other, do I have to hand them in together to keep them sitting together or can I hand one in now (as I don't want to miss out on the corner if too many people are relocating) and the other in a couple weeks if we decide to keep it?

Level 4 of the Leazes Corner will be inhabited by this fine young specimen in the 2011/2012 Premiership Season. Well isn't that a lucky stand.

Counting your chickens there I see.

Aye, today I have 36, but Nolans been working extremely hard  performing his dance to woo the females, and I reckon his disco chicks will give birth tomorrow, at around 16:45, and therefore I will have more then. Maybe 37, maybe 39.

I rang them today. Anyone who currently has a season ticket in the North West corner will be getting their renewal sorted in April. I asked when the first payment could come out and they said May. So why we had to get them in early I don't have a clue??!

So did I!!! But he definitely said that as my current ST is in the North West corner it would be getting sorted in April with the first payment in May, totally contradicts everything the renewal letter said.

I thought the payments started this month?

Got a list of my monthly payments in post today. Personally, as i'm not in the North West corner, my 1st payment is March 25th, then April 1st and 1st of each month thereafter.

Mine says exactly the same as that, 25th March then the 1st of each following month until Feb next year.

I may be a bit slow here in noticing but it appears if you pay monthly you can cancel your season ticket at any point during the season and they won't chase you for the rest of the payment you just won't get in the stadium. Doesn't seem a very secure way to run the finances of the club. If he pisses people off to much I guess there could be a mass cancellation of direct debits and the club would suffer a huge loss of cash.

I may be a bit slow here in noticing but it appears if you pay monthly you can cancel your season ticket at any point during the season and they won't chase you for the rest of the payment you just won't get in the stadium. Doesn't seem a very secure way to run the finances of the club. If he pisses people off to much I guess there could be a mass cancellation of direct debits and the club would suffer a huge loss of cash.

Did this not happen when Keegan left?

Did this not happen when Keegan left?

Lots of threats but little substance alot of it was down to people knowing knowing if the club would chase up the missing payments. The club however has come out and said in the website that they won't do this.

Guest toonlass

Anyone else heard not a jot from the club? I've heard that some people have had emails, sone people have had direct debit schedules. Me and my mates have heard diddly.

Guest toonlass

Just spoken to the box office and if you are being moved from Level 7 your direct debit is over 10 months not 12 months! Nothing in the renewal pack said this. It all said you could pay over 12 months.