Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Well, f*** knows what they're playing at.  Just opened some letters that have been on the table for a few days and they're both from the club, saying they've been unable to take payment from my direct debit for my season ticket.  "The collection has been returned by your bank for the following reason: PRESENTATION OVERDUE."

They say I have to contact them within seven days (the last letter is dated the 20th and has another direct debit form, identical to the one I filled in at the time attached) or I'll not remain in the 10 year monthly payment scheme.

So I ring my bank and they say the direct debit was set up with them on the 9th of March with no problems, it's all in order and the club have made no attempt to take a payment.

They are making a bit of an arse of the collections.  They fucked mine up cos' they had problems collecting from my bank (affected everyone using the same bank as me), so my direct debits are at different dates and I know someone else who has had the presentation overdue letter.

Well, f*** knows what they're playing at.  Just opened some letters that have been on the table for a few days and they're both from the club, saying they've been unable to take payment from my direct debit for my season ticket.  "The collection has been returned by your bank for the following reason: PRESENTATION OVERDUE."

They say I have to contact them within seven days (the last letter is dated the 20th and has another direct debit form, identical to the one I filled in at the time attached) or I'll not remain in the 10 year monthly payment scheme.

So I ring my bank and they say the direct debit was set up with them on the 9th of March with no problems, it's all in order and the club have made no attempt to take a payment.

They are making a bit of an arse of the collections.  They fucked mine up cos' they had problems collecting from my bank (affected everyone using the same bank as me), so my direct debits are at different dates and I know someone else who has had the presentation overdue letter.

Been trying to call them today, lets me go through all the options and then gives me a message basically saying thery've got a high volume of calls and fuck off and use the website instead and then cuts me off.  Nice.

Not sure how they can be having a high volume of calls when you can only get as far as selecting tickets and get told you can't actually speak to anyone.

Yep, tried ringing them all fucking day and got nowhere.  Use the horrible clunky menu to select tickets and they say the line's too busy, go to "other options" and listen to a looping advert thanking you for holding indefinitely.  Going to have to actually go to the ground, usless bunch of funts.

Guest Antec

I've heard that season ticket holders will all receive a framed copy of the latest balance sheet, personally signed by Lambsarse. Right result that

Guest Roger Kint

Bit of a daft article like, with 3 year deals ending this year its fairly obvious that renewals would go up.......Good to see the same idiots posting on their forum in the comments as well

Bit of a daft article like, with 3 year deals ending this year its fairly obvious that renewals would go up.......Good to see the same idiots posting on their forum in the comments as well

Not really, plenty of people saying they would leave when their 3 year deals ended.

Guest Roger Kint

Not really, plenty of people saying they would leave when their 3 year deals ended.

What? Unless EVERY person on the 3 year deal left then its pretty clear that renewals would go up as they had to do so to continue to go to games as opposed to doing nothing the previous years.........

Considering the best deals required early renewal then its pretty obvious why this has happened.

Guest neesy111

Sort of off topic, but the application process for Olympics tickets was easy to navigate, fast and user friendly.

NUFC could learn a bit from them.

Olympics Ticketing Process cost £5M to build.  I don't think you'll find a football club willing to spend that amount :lol:

Sort of off topic, but the application process for Olympics tickets was easy to navigate, fast and user friendly.

Olympics Ticketing Process cost £5M to build.  I don't think you'll find a football club willing to spend that amount :lol:

True, but they also only have to sell one thing, tickets for one football match a week.

You could build a professional and usable website for NUFC's needs for a fraction of that.

What? Unless EVERY person on the 3 year deal left then its pretty clear that renewals would go up as they had to do so to continue to go to games as opposed to doing nothing the previous years.........

Considering the best deals required early renewal then its pretty obvious why this has happened.

I'm assuming the 3 year deals were classed as a renewal each year still

Guest Antec

“We haven’t sold so many season tickets at this stage of April for five years.

Have the season tickets ever been on sale this early anyway?

Top PR work from the club

Guest neesy111

Olympics Ticketing Process cost £5M to build.  I don't think you'll find a football club willing to spend that amount :lol:

True, but they also only have to sell one thing, tickets for one football match a week.

You could build a professional and usable website for NUFC's needs for a fraction of that.

Totally agree, I believe I could build it for them for cheap tbh.  Hmmmmmm.......

Just been in and paid the first two installments on my card. Apparently they've fucked it up taking payments from HSBC so 13,000 people are in the same position as me, which explains the box office phone being jammed. They apologised for the wording of the letter implying it was the fault of me or the bank and said it was just a standard letter sent out. Couldn't give me s receipt so just scribbled 'paid' on my letter and signed it :lol:

Just been in and paid the first two installments on my card. Apparently they've fucked it up taking payments from HSBC so 13,000 people are in the same position as me, which explains the box office phone being jammed. They apologised for the wording of the letter implying it was the fault of me or the bank and said it was just a standard letter sent out. Couldn't give me s receipt so just scribbled 'paid' on my letter and signed it :lol:

:lol: Top job.

Just been into the Box Office to hand our forms in. Queue out the door, one member of staff on. Saw her doing a 'makeshift' receipt for someone else who was handing over a load of cash. :lol: