Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Im sympathetic but I think the writing has been on the wall since whichever knobheads decided it good idea to parade that frankly disgraceful "Ashley Fat Cockney Rapist" banner. That will have gone down very badly and action is no surprise.

Plus as a few others have said, persistent standing is rife in that corner and I'm fairly sure the club will be legally obliged to take action in the name of health and safety if fans persistently refuse to sit down.

Why didn't they just say that then?

Surely they have in the season ticket t&c's ?

This is no way to enforce such terms, though ...

No its not, i agree but looking at it from the other side, imagine if they had of turned round and said were doing away with level 7 because you stand and chant about the owner as well as having a banner that call him a rapist.  Either way the PR would be tosh.

Three or four kids, tbh.

The progress they have made so far this year has been blown in the last two days. Apt.

Im sympathetic but I think the writing has been on the wall since whichever knobheads decided it good idea to parade that frankly disgraceful "Ashley Fat Cockney Rapist" banner. That will have gone down very badly and action is no surprise.

Plus as a few others have said, persistent standing is rife in that corner and I'm fairly sure the club will be legally obliged to take action in the name of health and safety if fans persistently refuse to sit down.

No its not, i agree but looking at it from the other side, imagine if they had of turned round and said were doing away with level 7 because you stand and chant about the owner as well as having a banner that call him a rapist.  Either way the PR would be tosh.

Three or four kids, tbh.

The progress they have made so far this year has been blown in the last two days. Apt.

Im presuming you mean from your point of view, it hasn't for me.  Level 7 disbanding, meh.  Joey's contract, i don't know the truth and TBH i still think he will sign.

As for everything else, were linked with top class players, my season ticket is lower then most in the EPL and personally i can't wait to get to the start of the new season.

Guest BooBoo

Doesn't matter if it was just one sole mong with that banner, I'd wager it severely hacked Ashley off. You can't carry banners calling someone a rapist, in whatever context.

Three or four kids, tbh.

Im presuming you mean from your point of view, it hasn't for me.  Level 7 disbanding, meh.  Joey's contract, i don't know the truth and TBH i still think he will sign.

As for everything else, were linked with top class players, my season ticket is lower then most in the EPL and personally i can't wait to get to the start of the new season.

Being linked (using the term linked loosely here) to top-class players pleases you?

Nevermind ...

Guest WashyGeordie

It's obvious that the Leazes Corner has been scrapped because of the demise of Toonultras who suggested the Leazes Corner in the first place.

:shifty:

If the Level 4 corner is to be reserved for large party bookings then presumably tickets in this area are no longer available to buy as season tickets on-line.

Thats where my season ticket is and has been for 3 years prior

As shit as it's going to be, I am staying in the LC "18-21" area. Much rather pay £265 than £450! As good as standing/singing may be, it's not worth me giving Ashley an extra £185.

I'm still mightily p***ed off, but i cannot help looking forward to being so close to the action in the SE Corner, which will hopefully recreate some of the atmosphere from L7 :thup:

Three or four kids, tbh.

Being linked (using the term linked loosely here) to top-class players pleases you?

Nevermind ...

Yeah, why wouldn't it, obviously i'm just as sceptical as you about who we may or may not sign but having our club linked with the likes of Gameiro can't be a bad thing can it?

Some of these 'singing section' martyrs need to have a word with themselves like. Aye its not ideal having to move seats but jesus

Are they not also having to pay more money?

Some of these 'singing section' martyrs need to have a word with themselves like. Aye its not ideal having to move seats but jesus

No idea, never really gets mentioned from the brief bit of attention I've been paying. All just seems to be about some big plan bey Ashley to ruin the atmosphere at SJP, even thought we've never had a singing section

Guest Antec

No idea, never really gets mentioned from the brief bit of attention I've been paying. All just seems to be about some big plan bey Ashley to ruin the atmosphere at SJP, even thought we've never had a singing section

Try  paying a bit more attention then, it will all become clear

Yes, we are

Doesn't matter if it was just one sole mong with that banner, I'd wager it severely hacked Ashley off. You can't carry banners calling someone a rapist, in whatever context.

A few people on this thread were holding that banner iirc

If the Level 4 corner is to be reserved for large party bookings then presumably tickets in this area are no longer available to buy as season tickets on-line.

Thats where my season ticket is and has been for 3 years prior

I meant for new applicants actually not existing ticket holders.

so they advertise season tickets to us there? yet when we all apply for it they say you cant move there. they tell us we're a priority but theres no news/ only just starting to hear this now. 2nd move in 3 years. and for all this i'm paying over £100 more for it.

absolute shambles.

Guest michaelfoster

so they advertise season tickets to us there? yet when we all apply for it they say you cant move there. they tell us we're a priority but theres no news/ only just starting to hear this now. 2nd move in 3 years. and for all this i'm paying over £100 more for it.

absolute shambles.

ah well, maybe next year

absolute shambles.

ah well, maybe next year

Let's just wait and see what happens in January.