Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Just received my ST package. Relieved to see it's here, but fucking pissed off with what it's came in. Mike just give me my fucking card and let me go to the game, don't give me all of your cheap, shitty advertising or your worthless excuse of a way to appease the fans. Just fuck off to London and don't come back you useless, horrible, fat, sweaty, irritating, arrogant, idiotic, unbeleivable, cretin of a sack. Seriously, you are a grade 'A' cunt.

He saved the Club from a much worse fate.

Got mine this morning. What a load of tat.  :lol:

Relief to finally get it though.

On the basis my seat is next to you (well i think it's you if my memory is correct) mine should be waiting for me at home :aww:

Row U, Area T, seat 64.

Seat 62 :smug:

Jubby (cousin) is seat 63...  :thup:

Still nothing. :(

You rang them yet?

Not had a chance. Been a mental week at work with not a chance of making the call.

So basically I would like to thank Mike Ashley for screwing up my season ticket cos it looks like it won't arrive in time for Saturday's match against Arsenal...

...and thanks also to Sky for the faulty viewing card which means I can't now get ESPN at all (even though I'm bloody well paying for it!) so that's Plan B is also up the swanny! Will get a replacement card "in a few days time" apparently

...Arrrrgggghh!! :banghead:

You rang them yet?

Not had a chance. Been a mental week at work with not a chance of making the call.

So basically I would like to thank Mike Ashley for screwing up my season ticket cos it looks like it won't arrive in time for Saturday's match against Arsenal...

...and thanks also to Sky for the faulty viewing card which means I can't now get ESPN at all (even though I'm bloody well paying for it!) so that's Plan B is also up the swanny! Will get a replacement card "in a few days time" apparently

Why not head down to the ticket office early doors on matchday and explain to them, pretty sure they will give you a paper ticket like.

You rang them yet?

Why not head down to the ticket office early doors on matchday and explain to them, pretty sure they will give you a paper ticket like.

They're usually pretty good like that.