Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Mine arrived today and I was just wondering if I wore it, I got into a secret society club or something

The Stonekickers.

Like the Stonecutters, but instead you get continuously kicked in the stones. It's mint.

I received three season tickets.

One for my old seat, one for a seat they moved me to close to my mates which wasn't close at all, and then the proper seat.

I received full packs, shit pin badge included for all.

What a fucking waste of time.

I received three season tickets.

One for my old seat, one for a seat they moved me to close to my mates which wasn't close at all, and then the proper seat.

I received full packs, shit pin badge included for all.

What a fucking waste of time.

:lol:

Good News ST Holders.  You'll get to watch this at HT.

1185708_630635240294231_1030535629_n.jpg

Can see this being fun to watch tbh. Think Pardew should go in and go head to head with a fan, venting some frustration and all that.

Guest hobshobs

wow

And you pay it back in five instalments of £50 at 10000000000000000000000000000000% interest.

Guest hobshobs

Can see this being fun to watch tbh. Think Pardew should go in and go head to head with a fan, venting some frustration and all that.

Pardew already lives in a bubble.

I know it's the first home game and people often miss it due to holidays etc.

But in my block there was a fair few 'regulars' who have been going for years who have appear to have given their seats up this year.

For the first time since I've held a season ticket I'm actually seriously considering cancelling my direct debit and chucking it. The whole health issues that I've been going through has made me realise there's more important things in life and if I'm no longer enjoying it then what's the point?

This is actually the closest I've come to chucking it, as in it's on my mind every day as to whether I should do it or not. Fuck I even kept it when we went down and after Keegan but what's the point when the owner has sucked the joy out of supporting your own club?

As a matter of fact it no longer feels like my club and it hasn't for some time. Keegan was right when he said he's just a custodian of it but I feel like I can't get behind Mike Ashley's version of Newcastle United like I should. That's all because of him and it's not as if you look forward to what's going on during the 90 minutes as Pardew has sucked away any fun from that too. The only thing I've ever expected from my team is that when they take the pitch they give it their best shot and make going to matches fun to watch, Pardew can't deliver that and the alternative doesn't even bare thinking about.

All hope we ever had died a long time ago.