Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Lad I go to the match with is livid because he reckons he's discovered everyone sitting next to him is paying £170 less for their season ticket than he is.  Does that sound possible?  Guess if you're on the 10 year price freeze and then they start doing deals or whatever for other people, though tits?  He's furious like, he's refusing to go tonight or again until they respond and refund him the difference and change next year's to the same price or cancel his membership. :lol:

Lad I go to the match with is livid because he reckons he's discovered everyone sitting next to him is paying £170 less for their season ticket than he is.  Does that sound possible?  Guess if you're on the 10 year price freeze and then they start doing deals or whatever for other people, though tits?  He's furious like, he's refusing to go tonight or again until they respond and refund him the difference and change next year's to the same price or cancel his membership. :lol:

Suppose it could be the case. The cheapest possible price you could get for the Gallowgate this season was £450 but you had to pay £1,350 up front for the 3 year ticket and somebody just buying a 1 year season ticket without any discounts in the same stand for this season would have had to pay £602 so there's a £152 price difference which could be greater in more expensive parts of the ground.

was talking to one of my mates (diehard) about whether he knew of a lot of people chucking ST's, he said aye quite a few plus one of his mates bought a 1/2 ST at christmas and chucked it after the mackems game :lol:

the lad himself even said he's gonna think about chucking if things are the same next season, which totally amazed me as he's been going with his fatha since he was 3

"better things to do" seems to be a popular outlook these days

tragic

was talking to one of my mates (diehard) about whether he knew of a lot of people chucking ST's, he said aye quite a few plus one of his mates bought a 1/2 ST at christmas and chucked it after the mackems game :lol:

:lol: :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see it myself but I've heard a few people say Jeff Stelling mentioned that over 16,000 people had cancelled their NUFC season tickets. Not sure where he gets that figure from but hopefully it's accurate as that would mean only 20k season ticket holders for next season and gates of around 30k or even less if/when we're down the bottom of the league.

Not only does Ashley lose £millions but his tatty sports company will be advertised to a backdrop of empty seats which he won't be too keen on as one of the things he has tried to do is keep the ground as full as possible with various ticketing initiatives.

Wow, interesting.

I fucking hope we get 30k crowds for the first time since the 1990's. I use to be proud of our attendances but Fuck 'em.

Fuck the lot of them.

Fortiter Defendit Triumphans

Wow, interesting.

I f***ing hope we get 30k crowds for the first time since the 1990's. I use to be proud of our attendances but f*** 'em.

f*** the lot of them.

Fortiter Defendit Triumphans

Triumphing by brave defense. Pardew got the wrong end of the stick, the fucking halfwit.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way at all I can cancel my ST and get back what I've paid already? I mean not received the goods yet so wouldn't be that unreasonable to be able to get a refund?

Not yet had a hunt for the original paperwork but I want out.

Is there any way at all I can cancel my ST and get back what I've paid already? I mean not received the goods yet so wouldn't be that unreasonable to be able to get a refund?

Not a chance mate. Your only option now is to cancel the direct debit and kiss goodbye to money you've paid since March 1st (assuming you're on the 10 year deal)

Just write it off, man.

Just write it off, man.

:thup: