Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest toonlass

They aren't even looking at who wants to move yet though. They apparently have just been date stamped and left in a pile somewhere until May. How hard would it be to have someone working from when the renewals came in allocating seats in particular areas requested to movers on a first come first served basis. Would also have meant that DD could gave been set up over 12 months too.

Maybe Simon Esland should be reminded of this: http://getsatisfaction.com/nufc/topics/first_payment_for_people_moving_from_the_leazes_corner

I was told the particular seats never mind the area were available, but have heard nowt. They're f***ing useless man.

Is the reason therefore that the seat may have been free from season ticket holders last year but the fact that people from level 7 now want these seats means it will have to happen on a first come first served basis ? So the reason it hasn't been done on the date it was handed in is possibly because 6 other people from level 7 are trying for the same seat ?

Very much doubt that as most people from L7 seem to be heading for Leazes L4 (I've asked for the Gallowgate). Also, I rang the ticket office the day I received the form and asked of the availability of the 2 seats in question. I was told that the seats were available and to indicate the seat numbers on the form and it would be sorted straight away.  Finally, as Simon Esland has said elsewhere, the applications will be processed in order received so I don't think there'll be too many got theirs in before me let alone be requesting the same seats. The whole thing is a shambles man.

They aren't even looking at who wants to move yet though. They apparently have just been date stamped and left in a pile somewhere until May. How hard would it be to have someone working from when the renewals came in allocating seats in particular areas requested to movers on a first come first served basis. Would also have meant that DD could gave been set up over 12 months too.

Which is exactly what Simon Esland said would be done, but it hasn't been.

Maybe Simon Esland should be reminded of this: http://getsatisfaction.com/nufc/topics/first_payment_for_people_moving_from_the_leazes_corner

I was told the particular seats never mind the area were available, but have heard nowt. They're f***ing useless man.

Is the reason therefore that the seat may have been free from season ticket holders last year but the fact that people from level 7 now want these seats means it will have to happen on a first come first served basis ? So the reason it hasn't been done on the date it was handed in is possibly because 6 other people from level 7 are trying for the same seat ?

Sounds plausible.

Sounds like an excuse to me. I would imagine (although correctly me if I am wrong) that most people wanting to move from level 7 to level 4 would simply have put something like 'level 4', 'level 4C' etc. Even if they hadn't they still could have gone through all the requests for moves and given everyone possible their preferred seat by now.

Guest toonlass

My three friends and I asked for 4 specific seats that are free next to another friend who is already a season ticket holder in level 4. We hold very little hope of getting the specific seats but just getting an acknowledgement that they have received the forms would be nice. Even though I handed them in personally, and in fact handed them to a box office staff member, who I watched place them into the black box, I hold no faith in them not coming back and saying that the forms weren't received.

Guest icemanblue

Mine is all sorted, like. Received confirmation from the club within 3 days of it being handed in. Direct debit payments have been taken out, on time, since.

Guest WashyGeordie

Will be interesting to see how many people from Level 7 get moved to the area of their choice.

I'll be really f***ing p***ed off if im not in L4. I requested L4B/C/D,

Same here, i didn't request any other part of the ground, just them 3 blocks.

Guest toonlass

Got this today in an email. Seeing we've (the movers) have had no acknowledgement of receipt of renewal application how are we supposed to know if the club has received them? Even though I handed in the renewals personally I don't trust the club not to lose them.

If you cannot see the images in this message please view the online version.

2011-12 Season Ticket Renewal Reminder 

Dear Miss Pringle

We have noticed that you have not renewed your season ticket for the 2011-12 season yet and would like to remind you that the deadline for securing your seat for the new season is 30 April 2011.

Supporters wishing to sign up for the 10 year price guarantee payable by Direct Debit should return their completed renewal form and Direct Debit mandate form in the enclosed pre-paid envelope. Supporters wishing to sign up for the 3 year season ticket or a standard 1 year season ticket can do so online at www.nufc.co.uk/tickets.

Any seat not renewed by 30 April will be released for general sale.

If you have recently returned your renewal form, or have requested a seat move, please ignore this email and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards

Simon Esland

Head of Customer Operations

Newcastle United Football Club

You received this email as a registered subscriber of Newcastle United Football Club.

If you do not wish to receive emails of this nature, please login and amend your preferences.

"If you have recently returned your renewal form, or have requested a seat move, please ignore this email and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused".

I got this e mail as well, that line makes me think they've got it all in hand and everything will be fine........

We have noticed that you have not renewed your season ticket for the 2011-12 season yet and would like to remind you that the deadline for securing your seat for the new season is 30 April 2011.

Supporters wishing to sign up for the 10 year price guarantee payable by Direct Debit should return their completed renewal form and Direct Debit mandate form in the enclosed pre-paid envelope. Supporters wishing to sign up for the 3 year season ticket or a standard 1 year season ticket can do so online at www.nufc.co.uk/tickets.

Any seat not renewed by 30 April will be released for general sale.

If you have recently returned your renewal form, or have requested a seat move, please ignore this email and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

---

Seriously?  :nope:

Guest toonlass

"If you have recently returned your renewal form, or have requested a seat move, please ignore this email and accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused".

I got this e mail as well, that line makes me think they've got it all in hand and everything will be fine........

It gives me no peace of mind though. There will definitely be stories of people who are being made to move by the club who will be told their renewal wasn't received and their season ticket not renewed.

It gives me no peace of mind though. There will definitely be stories of people who are being made to move by the club who will be told their renewal wasn't received and their season ticket not renewed.

Sorry, should have used one of the smileys to get my sarcasm across! 

simonesland Simon Esland

Season ticket seat moves (inc L7 movers) will be processed at beg of May. We will email you once we have found a new seat for you #nufc

simonesland Simon Esland

@blefuscu74 We don't send acknowledgement of receipt for renewals but I will get one of the team to check we have received your form.

Well, fuck knows what they're playing at.  Just opened some letters that have been on the table for a few days and they're both from the club, saying they've been unable to take payment from my direct debit for my season ticket.  "The collection has been returned by your bank for the following reason: PRESENTATION OVERDUE."

They say I have to contact them within seven days (the last letter is dated the 20th and has another direct debit form, identical to the one I filled in at the time attached) or I'll not remain in the 10 year monthly payment scheme.

So I ring my bank and they say the direct debit was set up with them on the 9th of March with no problems, it's all in order and the club have made no attempt to take a payment.