Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

No email yet. Did anyone else post their renewal pack in the postbox next to the old box office?

Nee one. Just yee.

I haven't got an email yet and I can see myself checking my inbox every half hour until I do receive it. Can't wait to be told I've been put in the East Stand when I requested L4.

Cheers for that :lol:

Anyhow, the box office rang me before saying i have to come in with my student ID so they could validate my new season ticket for student prices.

No email yet. Did anyone else post their renewal pack in the postbox next to the old box office?

I did on February 17th and I've had a confirmation email today giving me the specific seat I requested, but as I'm moving from L7 to the Gallowgate I didn't expect any problems other than the ridiculous amount of time it's taken to sort out. Let's see what they do with all those who requested a move to L4.

Guest toonlass

Someone I know who asked to move from the East stand to the Gallowgate got their confirmation today. So much for level 7 movers being priority!

Guest toonlass

Just phoned the box office and spoke to someone. Asked what was going on with the season ticket renewals for level 7. Still being processed they replied.

"Are people in level 7 being treated as a priority" I asked

"Yes they are"

"so they will be moved before other people who have requested moves"

"yes they will"

"ah, cos someone I know has had confirmation of their seat move from the East stand to the Gallowgate"

"please hold the line"

On hold

"level 7 movers will be informed soon about their move"

"so why have people who are moving from other areas been told where they are moving to?"

"I'm not sure. We'll be in touch"

Think I'll just ask my cats next time, they seem privy to the same amount of information as the box office staff.

Guest WashyGeordie

Just phoned the box office and spoke to someone. Asked what was going on with the season ticket renewals for level 7. Still being processed they replied.

"Are people in level 7 being treated as a priority" I asked

"Yes they are"

"so they will be moved before other people who have requested moves"

"yes they will"

"ah, cos someone I know has had confirmation of their seat move from the East stand to the Gallowgate"

"please hold the line"

On hold

"level 7 movers will be informed soon about their move"

"so why have people who are moving from other areas been told where they are moving to?"

"I'm not sure. We'll be in touch"

Think I'll just ask my cats next time, they seem privy to the same amount of information as the box office staff.

Probably be better to get into contact with Simon Esland (http://twitter.com/#!/simonesland) as he's head of Customer Operations or some s****.

The box office are useless, and probably under-staffed now due to the closure of the proper box office.

Guest toonlass

He told me some weeks ago he would get one of the box office staff to contact me to confirm my renewal was received. Heard nothing from them since.

Went in to the box office yesterday to discuss my move. They said they have only just started to look at moves and had 4000 to work through. They were all on paper and they were therefore unable to find my request and told me I had to wait. Sounded like they were snowed under with one old gadger and his dog  on the case.

Blatantly leaving the reallocatin of L7 folks til the end in order for them to be scattered all over. Tell you now if I'm put somewhere like the East Stand by meself me DD will be cancelled and I'll go game by game.

Blatantly leaving the reallocatin of L7 folks til the end in order for them to be scattered all over. Tell you now if I'm put somewhere like the East Stand by meself me DD will be cancelled and I'll go game by game.

I'm very tempted to cancel my DD, if that is the case.

They're f***ing hopeless man.

Has anyone who requested a move from L7 to L4 actually heard anything yet?

not a thing....cunts

my thoughts exactly....said it before but surely they cant just put you anywhere they want without informing you

This is exactly what I warned many of you of months ago, whilst I was on an 'agenda horse'.

We are going to do our best to do something about this if it appears that the fans in Level 7 are being scattered around the stadium..