Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Would love to see Matt Allwright doing some sort of secret sting operation on Jabba and Del Boy!

But yea seriously. A nice little feature on how good old NUFC has 'frozen prices for ten years' but has actually forced fans to move to more expensive areas of the ground and not allowed them to choose from seats that are actually available.

I have just received another phone call after agreeing to move to South East Corner.

This time the call was to tell me that I would not be allowed to pay £380 like I did when I joined the 3 year "loyalty" scheme. I would now have to pay £504 for moving to a more expensive area of the ground.

He said well the section you were paying for has been removed , asked him if that was my fault , he began to get rowdy so I've told him to cancel my season ticket.

I have had one for 14 years , since I was 7 , I've been going home and away for the past 7 seasons , pretty much every game.

I know I've made a mistake but I am not being taken for a mug , being lied to , being cheated to , and being let down by the club I love no more !!

I think he's being serious, it's absolutly despicable what they're doing.

Mine's getting cancelled, this is kinda the last straw for me. Until we get rid of the cancer that is Mike Ashley and his mob from the club they can go whistle.

Mine's getting cancelled, this is kinda the last straw for me. Until we get rid of the cancer that is Mike Ashley and his mob from the club they can go whistle.

Why not move to the South East corner?

How much space is there? I handed my form in pretty late like so even if I do decide to renew there'll probably be nee space left there.

Guest jrtoonarmy

been on the phone to the box office and there seems to be space in block E of the SE corner RIP THE LEAZES :(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The stark contrast between Newcastle and Sunderland ticket holders is brutal. Sunderland are bending over backwards to encourage people to come and watch them, while Newcastle, well... yeah.

How much space is there? I handed my form in pretty late like so even if I do decide to renew there'll probably be nee space left there.

Call now, should be space.

Call now, should be space.

i tried this about 2 hours ago...was told i have to "sit tight and wait for a phone call and 'it'll be alright' .. plenty of room"

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

Mr Ashley must wake up every morning and think how he can piss of as many people at possible

I am moving with JRtoonarmy to the strawberry corner!!

any one got any idea how many seats are availble in the strawberry coner

NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!

Mr Ashley must wake up every morning and think how he can p*ss of as many people at possible

I am moving with JRtoonarmy to the strawberry corner!!

any one got any idea how many seats are availble in the strawberry coner

NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!!!!

I would say between 300-500 seats free there.

You can always get tickets on general sale there instead (Strawberry corner), if we stick together we can give a response to this that he's not going to get rid of us on the first home game of the season.

Was always gonna happen, and I feel for those affected. It's revenge for the anti-Ashley singing that's gone on for the last 3 years or so from L7. I wonder what he will do when it springs up again in the ground as it surely will. The man is an arsehole with nothing but utter contempt for the people who are the club's lifeblood.  Disgrace.