Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Make noise wherever you sit, does it really matter ?

Singing section :lol: never really got that

Same with the 'I need to stand' thing. As if your voice is only going to work while standing. But then again all the grumpy people sit dont they........

It create's an 'away' like atmosphere which is the best going. The best fans in the world all generally stand.

Guest Roger Kint

Make noise wherever you sit, does it really matter ?

Singing section :lol: never really got that

Same with the 'I need to stand' thing. As if your voice is only going to work while standing. But then again all the grumpy people sit dont they........

It create's an 'away' like atmosphere which is the best going. The best fans in the world all generally stand.

Take your word for it, the stadium design doesnt let you hear the best fans from where i sit in the Gallowgate. Usually can hear the away fans mind

Guest TheSummerOf69

Anyone think that Ashley's offer might not be as good as it is being reported?

- Removing the singing section (and charging £100+ for the privilege, plus membership!)

- Trying to get people on new 3 year deals on a promise of money to spend, like he did last time on a promise of KK managing, before he shafts us again (and possibly does a bunk with all the cash).

- Trying to get renewals in early on the great promise of a 10 year freeze, when it's not legally binding and if he goes it's not his problem.

I'm not normally this cynical, but he's made me like this.  :undecided:

Why would he bunk with the cash?

He hasn't yet, why start now?

Not for want of trying.

He has put a lot of money into the club, it's undeniable. But if he gets half a chance to get his money back - including the costs he brought on himself by not doing due diligence, the cost of having to fork out huge pay-offs for constuctive dismissal, the cost of appointing mangers seemingly on how long their odds are at the bookies, the huge cost of getting us relegated, the cost of being at the root of attendances and merchandise sales falling, the costs all that nasty 'Sports Direct' advertising should incur, etc etc - then he'll be off with the asking price, the £35m and whatever else he can, I've no doubt. Do you?

Guest mickcee

Take your word for it, the stadium design doesnt let you hear the best fans from where i sit in the Gallowgate. Usually can hear the away fans mind

Agree with the above, where i sit in the gallowgate I dont hear them either

Essentially the key here is that we need a 'standing' area.

All grounds should have them.

Simple.

I was really hacked off yesterday (still am) and came across as a total penis, which was out of order.

I wasn't trying to have a pop at anyone or any other part of the ground, just venting my frustrations at an area which helps atmosphere (not saying it's the ONLY atmosphere) is being torn apart for his fun.

Apologies to anyone who picked me up the wrong way and if I sounded like a spoilt brat.

Essentially the key here is that we need a 'standing' area.

All grounds should have them.

Simple.

I was really hacked off yesterday (still am) and came across as a total penis, which was out of order.

I wasn't trying to have a pop at anyone or any other part of the ground, just venting my frustrations at an area which helps atmosphere (not saying it's the ONLY atmosphere) is being torn apart for his fun.

Apologies to anyone who picked me up the wrong way and if I sounded like a spoilt brat.

Theres arounbd 2,000/3,000 fans who stand in thr leazes corner, if every one of those re-located to say leazes level 4 they'd have the same problem - how do we chuck out 3,000 fans? They cant, if enough people move to the same place then they have the power, so if momentum can be gathered and theres awarenss about where we are moving to then the standing should automatically follow.

18-21s next to the away support as well? So much for less Stewarding!

Excuse me, wasn't the less stewarding thing, an arguement from critics of the move as the reason for it, i.e it's just Ashley trying to cut costs?

And you are now using the likelyhood that it isn't going to cut stewarding costs as something to beat Ashley with?

Fuck me, good luck Simon Esland. :lol:

18-21s next to the away support as well? So much for less Stewarding!

Excuse me, wasn't the less stewarding thing, an arguement from critics of the move as the reason for it, i.e it's just Ashley trying to cut costs?

And you are now using the likelyhood that it isn't going to cut stewarding costs as something to beat Ashley with?

Fuck me, good luck Simon Esland. :lol:

What are you going on about? I've never mentioned anything about stewarding before my previous comment!

Been contacted by Simon Esland. Ready to open talks, with fans about the closure of Leazes Corner.

Some people think if a large chunk of people from Leazes level 7 renew for level 4 they wont be allowed to go ahead with it, that the club will not want those people staying together and tell them the seats are simply not available. Could you ask him how many season ticket holders occupy the leazes corner level 4?

18-21 is shit for a "young persons" section.. it should be 18-25. splits so many friends up who go together. for example a group i know are packing theirs in next season. two of them wil be 21 at the time of renewal. the other two will have turned 22, the latter two been priced out in other parts of teh ground. this will happen to so many other people aswell

They seem to have just decided Level 4 is the best option though, without gathering the general opinion of where would be best. That's why a poll would give us a better idea and can be taken on from there.

We need to identify an area asap, and although there could have been more discussion & debate about where that could be, if momentum has gathered for leazes level 4 on facebook & in the chronicle then I think its best to go with that. Its important people dont split up, and that everyones in it together. When Arsenal took up level 4 in the carling cup the noise sounded really good - the only potential problem is if there are a lot of current season ticket holders in that area (which is apparantly a plus about the Gallowgate with supposedly a low amount of ST holders at the back).

Guest Roger Kint

How empty is this area in Level 4? What if there are older fans already there who would be inconvenienced by a flood of standing fans, send letters to anyone in that area explaining they may have to move?

:undecided: