Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Are people honestly saying that they'll no longer be able to sing and cheer themselves hoarse at homes games because there's no longer a 'designated' singing section?

Apparently

Where to people do that now on a regular basis? Appart form those who have the balls to not feel like knackers before feeling to embarassed too continue as they realise they're the only ones.

Smoke screen.

The atmosphere at St.James' will die, and fade away.

The away fans will have to have some banter with the families, which should be cracking.

(unofficial word, singing section in being moved to the Level 4, below the signing section, between the leazes, and milburn.)

Where you hear this?

Don't understand the compulsory membership fee.  Why do you need to be a member if you are a season ticket holder?  It just looks like a price rise under another name or an admin fee for buying a ST.  Although a ST holder, I bought the membership purely so I could buy tickets for relatives especially away tickets.  What extras will we get for being a "member" rather than just a season ticket holder?

Are people honestly saying that they'll no longer be able to sing and cheer themselves hoarse at homes games because there's no longer a 'designated' singing section?

Aye you have to get permission from the ultras before starting a song.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Ah but it's all great news according to some on here.

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Yup.

If we'd all sat down and played nice, we wouldn't have got moved.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

ALL HAIL LEVEL 7 - SAVIOURS OF THE DAY! FOR IT WAS THEY ALONE WHO SLAYTH THE MIGHT DRAGON! NAY NOT THE ARMOURSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SHIELD THAT DEFLECTED THE FIRE AND CLAWS... NAY, NOT THE SWORDSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SWORD THAT DOTH PIERCE THE HEART OF THE BEAST... NAY, NOT THE PEASENTS BELOW WHOM SWEAT TIRELESS TO FARM THE LAND TO FEED... FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE HERO IN THE LAND...

Basically.

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Yup.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

ALL HAIL LEVEL 7 - SAVIOURS OF THE DAY! FOR IT WAS THEY ALONE WHO SLAYTH THE MIGHT DRAGON! NAY NOT THE ARMOURSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SHIELD THAT DEFLECTED THE FIRE AND CLAWS... NAY, NOT THE SWORDSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SWORD THAT DOTH PIERCE THE HEART OF THE BEAST... NAY, NOT THE PEASENTS BELOW WHOM SWEAT TIRELESS TO FARM THE LAND TO FEED... FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE HERO IN THE LAND...

Basically.

Chris wtf is that :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yup.

Basically.

That's me thinking - wtf bowlingcrofty. It sounds like he's trying to claim only level 7 are the only people in the whole of SJP who sing and provide atmosphere.

I reckon with my PC ticket £100 cheaper, a 10% loyalty discount, a direct debit, if I find a kid to go with, volunteer to move into the new family section and become a full time student they're gonna be paying me to go to the match !  Geddin !!

Yup.

Basically.

:lol:

Yup.

Basically.

That's me thinking - wtf bowlingcrofty. It sounds like he's trying to claim only level 7 are the only people in the whole of SJP who sing and provide atmosphere.

I know -.-

It just made me laugh :lol: And i was enquiring into the goings on of your mind ;)

From us: Good reception of the news of the "10 year seat" from a lot of supporters. Finally Ashley and co give something back to the #NUFC fans.

@UtdForNewcastle Gutted about the Leazes - Will I move to more expensive, quieter seats? NO RENEWAL. It's punishment for anti-Ashley chants

@UtdForNewcastle gutted, love my ST: Leazes Corner level 7, don't know where that atmosphere will go. Can't see kids walking up those stairs

@UtdForNewcastle I don't care what deals Ashley introduces, until he has gone I will not be happy

@UtdForNewcastle We'll all just become Sports Dire fans as the teams gradually phased oot for a 'new clobber fashion parade' every week!

@UtdForNewcastle its a cracking deal. finally rewarding those who stayed with it in championship

@UtdForNewcastle I've not seen a positive tweet yet. More away fans, costs up for home fans, less atmosphere, and less stick for Ashley. Ace

@UtdForNewcastle disbanding singing section, extending away section and moving family enclosure up nxt door to away fans! Not great!

@UtdForNewcastle i'd wait to see this 35 million invested before even considering it, not happy with the loss of level seven

@shiteseats @UtdForNewcastle Wonder if you'll all get moved to the same section, or, as we suspect, scattered so you can't sing nasty songs about the owner?

@UtdForNewcastle I sit in the corner, and I feel like I'm being evicted from my house with nowhere else to go :'( #NUFC

@UtdForNewcastle think it's got something to do with the abuse ash gets! And don't forget it was him who introduced that section

Not sure I can afford to renew now. Paid £330 this year but it's my last year at Uni knew my ticket price would go up. Was thinking it would be to £400 in the corner but looks like the cheapest ticket now available to me is £554 - 10% loyalty discount. It may well be the case that being only 22 I could get an adult ticket in the 'young persons area' but I would then be stuck on my own as the lads I go with are in their late 20's early 30's. What with the parents now living down in the south-west I will have to wait and see what I'm doing next year before I make a decision although no doubt I will loose the 10% loyalty discount if I don't renew ridiculously early!

Not sure why anyone would want to renew until we see if Ashley invests big in the summer. Is it a carrot to get folk on board so he can then spend next to nout, sell Enrique and Tiote whilst already banking the s/t cash? Also the singing corner business is a blatant attempt to break up what is the loudest part of the ground for Ashley abuse.

Looks like a good piece of marketing overall and most season ticket holders will be pleased.

It's a real shame some will have to move, especially as it affects one of the main singing sections but I suppose you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

Although I'm slightly closer to L7 than the Strawberry corner, the corner is often loudest so if the L7 lads get to the Gallowgate, with the roof overhead it would be a really great singing end.

If the perma moaners were given free seats and had beer delivered personally to them in said seat they'd still find something to moan about.

Can we make a poll for those in Level 7 asking where they will prefer to move?

It will jsut make things easier for all of us. I'd rather not be at the other end of the ground to where all the noise is. If most Leazes Cornerers are moving to the Gallowgate Upper Tier i would most liekly move there too.

pretty much sums up this club, a lot of positives, but still manage to cock it up.

uprooting 1,500 fans ( me included, so i might be a little biased), forcing them to move to areas which are a lot more expensive and will not be the experience they want,  undermines the price fixing for me. but this dose not only affect those in the leazes corner, loads of people from areas like the east stand do not want to be surrounded by us lot shouting and screaming and singing for 90 minutes.

no idea where i'm going to find the extra money for my season ticket, somehow i know i will though, just cant give it up.

will miss level 7 ( been there for around a decade now), and will miss my seat and the banter, i only hope this improves the Gallowgate's atmosphere.

I sit in the Gallowgate and the atmosphere has always been spot on.

It's not just about atmosphere though. For me the best thing about the Leazes Corner is the freedom to stand during the match without any hassle from fellow fans or stewards. As things stand there's no other part of the ground that caters for this need, unless you end up on a back row there's no chance of being able to stand. Sitting down on a plastic seat with no legroom for 90 minutes is fucking shit in my opinion, it's not how football should be enjoyed and there's no chance I'd fork out hundreds of quid for a ST if that's the case.

Including what Pav has said. I'm getting sick of becoming frienndly with people around me only for them to be moved again :/ Yes you can get the supporters numbers of those immediatley around you etc. But not for all the people you regulalrly have seen over the past decade and say a quick hello to on the way to your seat. :(

Guest Tall Striker

pretty much sums up this club, a lot of positives, but still manage to cock it up.

uprooting 1,500 fans ( me included, so i might be a little biased), forcing them to move to areas which are a lot more expensive and will not be the experience they want,  undermines the price fixing for me. but this dose not only affect those in the leazes corner, loads of people from areas like the east stand do not want to be surrounded by us lot shouting and screaming and singing for 90 minutes.

no idea where i'm going to find the extra money for my season ticket, somehow i know i will though, just cant give it up.

will miss level 7 ( been there for around a decade now), and will miss my seat and the banter, i only hope this improves the Gallowgate's atmosphere.

I sit in the Gallowgate and the atmosphere has always been spot on.

:thup:

Gets a lot of unfair jip from the L7 corner people because it's not full of pissed people under 25. As far as 'ends' go, the Gallowgate is one of the most intimidating in the league, as the smb and Arsenal games have proved.

Wonder if they'll do the old price goes up the longer you wait shenanigans. Need to acquire myself a student card.

---

Who'd have thought those in the Gallowgate think thats best and those in L7 think L7s best? Like bald men fighting over a comb, who gives a fuck man.