Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Just spoken to the box office and if you are being moved from Level 7 your direct debit is over 10 months not 12 months! Nothing in the renewal pack said this. It all said you could pay over 12 months.

The letter from Big Derek says if you're being moved from Leazes Corner the seat move process happens in May and the payments start in June. It's not surprising that its become far more complicated than it ever should have.

I've also heard nothing, 3 weeks after handing in the forms.

Guest toonlass

Just spoken to the box office and if you are being moved from Level 7 your direct debit is over 10 months not 12 months! Nothing in the renewal pack said this. It all said you could pay over 12 months.

The letter from Big Derek says if you're being moved from Leazes Corner the seat move process happens in May and the payments start in June. It's not surprising that its become far more complicated than it ever should have.

I've also heard nothing, 3 weeks after handing in the forms.

So why did we have to have the forms back in by the 28th February then? Oh ffs. None of me or my three mates spotted that part.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toonlass

Anything for the movers yet?

Nothing. No email acknowledgement, no DD schedule, nothing. Emailed Simon Esland twice and had no reply at all. Disappointing.

Anything for the movers yet?

I sent them an email asking why I'd heard nowt and got the following response:

Hello,

Your ticket has not yet been renewed as you currently sit in the North West Corner and will need to be re-located.  Your application will be dealt with after the final deadline of the 30th April.

Kind Regards

Box Office

Well, after 10 years of being a season ticket holder, Ive had to give it up for next year. Gutted about it but needs must and I just cant justify £500 in the current climate. Sick as a pig, tbh. :(

Sorry to hear that mate, I've never had a season ticket but I can imagine how brilliant it must be to get to every home game.

On the up side, we don't have a waiting list any more so you should easily be able to get one again when things improve.

Do you lose the loyalty points if you cant do it the next year, but then buy again the next season?

Yes.

Although technically not allowed your best bet would be to renew and flog it someone for the season.

Well, after 10 years of being a season ticket holder, Ive had to give it up for next year. Gutted about it but needs must and I just cant justify £500 in the current climate. Sick as a pig, tbh. :(

Sorry to hear that mate, I've never had a season ticket but I can imagine how brilliant it must be to get to every home game.

On the up side, we don't have a waiting list any more so you should easily be able to get one again when things improve.

Aye mate cheers. Really gutted about it cause I kind of took it for granted over the years that I would always have a season ticket but now Im not going to. One of the worst things really is that Ive sat next to the same blokes for hundreds of games over ten years, who were complete strangers at first but are now really good acquaintances/friends. Will be strange going to a match in future and sitting somewhere different and not seeing their faces anymore. :(

Do you lose the loyalty points if you cant do it the next year, but then buy again the next season?

Yes.

Although technically not allowed your best bet would be to renew and flog it someone for the season.

Yeh thats pretty much what I've done, fuck losing 60 odd points. Travelling for much of next year so will probably just sell it to a mate for £20 a match or something whilst I'm away

• 2 weeks later...