Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

fingers crossed the people in front off me stand so i have no CHOICE but to stand also

Guest north shields lad

I have had it since 1991. During that time the most games i have ever missed in a single season is 5. That includes all aways, and european matches.

I can not renew my season ticket while that clown is running the club. I can no longer give him my money.  :no: I will still do most of the aways, but i will not set foot in St James park until he has gone, i have been considering this for a few years to be honest. I was close to doing it, and then we went down. I couldnt do it then and actually enjoyed that season in the championship, only missed 2 matches. But im 100% sure now. I will still get the bus into the toon for every match, still go the same pubs, and then i will watch it in the pub.

Sad day.  :sadnod:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I have had it since 1991. During that time the most games i have ever missed in a single season is 5. That includes all aways, and european matches.

I can not renew my season ticket while that clown is running the club. I can no longer give him my money.  :no: I will still do most of the aways, but i will not set foot in St James park until he has gone, i have been considering this for a few years to be honest. I was close to doing it, and then we went down. I couldnt do it then and actually enjoyed that season in the championship, only missed 2 matches. But im 100% sure now. I will still get the bus into the toon for every match, still go the same pubs, and then i will watch it in the pub.

Okay.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest north shields lad

The 'Gremlins' mainly sit in the SE Corner. No idea how many of them are left like.

Thank f*** I've got a load of dodgy Sergio Tacchini and a ridiculous gait. I'll blend right in.

Go in the ground and take the piss out of them there, instead of on here. Could be more entertaining than the match.

I have one freind who is keeping his ticket but refuses to go to the game and just gives it away every match but waiting for new ownership .

Basically.

If this is the worst state you've seen us in over the last 20 years then you must have just recently regained your vision.

The 'Gremlins' mainly sit in the SE Corner. No idea how many of them are left like.

Thank f*** I've got a load of dodgy Sergio Tacchini and a ridiculous gait. I'll blend right in.

Go in the ground and take the piss out of them there, instead of on here. Could be more entertaining than the match.

No thanks, I don't want to get my fucking head kicked in :lol:

Guest north shields lad

Basically.

If this is the worst state you've seen us in over the last 20 years then you must have just recently regained your vision.

This is the worst the club has been run off field (and i hated freddie shepherd)

Basically.

This is the worst the club has been run off field (and i hated freddie shepherd)

With all the new signings coming in I would think the demand for tickets might climb so at least your ticket might go to someone who wants it.

Guest north shields lad

Basically.

With all the new signings coming in I would think the demand for tickets might climb so at least your ticket might go to someone who wants it.

Thats another thing. We still have a good tradional following at the aways. St James park has become a sad joke. Full of middle class twats from god knows where dressed head to toe in club merchandice. Where were these lot before keegan come the first time.

Guest neesy111

Basically.

Very very debatable.

Guest Roger Kint

fingers crossed the people in front off me stand so i have no CHOICE but to stand also

Theres a rumour going round that you can use your eyes and mouth independently from your legs. The 'I need to stand' brigade are getting pretty tiresome.

Roger N-O Online

i fu%%ing hope you can stand in row Q mind.

I'm in row U in the SE corner and stand for most of the game- I'm right in the middle of the corner to to sit means wedging my legs in so it's more out of practicality than anything else. Generally it is about 50/50 between standing and seated in U.

Every row in front of me is usually sat down for most of the game unless there is some imminent attacking action.

Got my DD forms in the post this morning.  :thup:

Does anyone know if you can have more than one junior ticket with an adult in the family stand. Considering getting a second one if I can. For £100 I can't really justify not doing it - especially as I have so many sprogs.

So how does it work if i go in asking to for a seat at the top of the Gallowgate (Row u) will i get it or will the window lickers that work in the box office say no and put me pitch side?

Guest WashyGeordie

Finally got me recepit (renewal) - about time to say the 'least.

Gallowgate middle.

And was there an actually 10 year deal, or false advertising? I opted for the 10 year deal which was £508 and they've taken a 1 year payment out (£558).

Finally got me recepit (renewal) - about time to say the 'least.

Gallowgate middle.

And was there an actually 10 year deal, or false advertising? I opted for the 10 year deal which was £508 and they've taken a 1 year payment out (£558).

They've ballsed yours up, you should have been charged £508 unless you didn't choose direct debit.

i fu%%ing hope you can stand in row Q mind.

I'm in row U in the SE corner and stand for most of the game- I'm right in the middle of the corner to to sit means wedging my legs in so it's more out of practicality than anything else. Generally it is about 50/50 between standing and seated in U.

Every row in front of me is usually sat down for most of the game unless there is some imminent attacking action.

i'm in T in the SE corner, hope the people behind me stand so they can't have no complaints if i do

looking forward to my new seat nowt i've had time to settle down about being evicted from level 7. season cant come quick enough

Got my DD forms in the post this morning.  :thup:

Does anyone know if you can have more than one junior ticket with an adult in the family stand. Considering getting a second one if I can. For £100 I can't really justify not doing it - especially as I have so many sprogs.

you'll have to fill out another direct debit form and provide proof of the childs age. to get this far has taken 1 application, 3 visits to the box office and 3 phone calls. they haven't got a f***ing clue.

Got my DD forms in the post this morning.  :thup:

you'll have to fill out another direct debit form and provide proof of the childs age. to get this far has taken 1 application, 3 visits to the box office and 3 phone calls. they haven't got a f***ing clue.

I've got, and filled out all three forms now. I've sent in proof of age for both and it's all been posted off. I can now but wait and see if they get it right.  Apparently I'm in seats 219,220,221 of Row Q in block L7H. I can't pop to the box office unfortunately so I'll have to trust that they don't bodge it up.