Llambias gets off lightly

James

Comments on Llambias make me think he gets off lightly.

Don't get me wrong, I know we all hate him, but I think he gets hated for the wrong things, which means he'll eternally stay in the job.

He is portrayed as the man who does Ashley's bidding and pisses the fans off with bad PR.

But it is forgotten that he controls the daily operations of the club, and frankly he has not been good enough.

I do not believe that with all the money pocketed, Ashley would refuse to sanction the purchase of a striker on loan or pay a full fee if someone was available. It is the responsibility of the chairman to ensure there was a contingency which he could have proposed to Ashley at 5pm.

Now Ashley may be the root of all evil, but we can't force him out. We can force out the man who is presently doing an incompetent job.

So basically Llambias resign or else.

Just to clarify it for you James, I think he's a cunt.

We all know he's a cunt, but that is generally as far as the analysis of his performance goes. He never really gets the intense scrutiny he should get as the man who pulls the strings on a day to day basis.

Comments on Llambias make me think he gets off lightly.

Don't get me wrong, I know we all hate him, but I think he gets hated for the wrong things, which means he'll eternally stay in the job.

He is portrayed as the man who does Ashley's bidding and pisses the fans off with bad PR.

But it is forgotten that he controls the daily operations of the club, and frankly he has not been good enough.

I do not believe that with all the money pocketed, Ashley would refuse to sanction the purchase of a striker on loan or pay a full fee if someone was available. It is the responsibility of the chairman to ensure there was a contingency which he could have proposed to Ashley at 5pm.

Now Ashley may be the root of all evil, but we can't force him out. We can force out the man who is presently doing an incompetent job.

So basically Llambias resign or else.

Yep apply the pressure to that speccy cunt and he'll cave in.

What a complete amateur he is, I mean who would let 3 players go and bring an injured out of form player in. Not bring in a single striker where it's been so obvious that's where we needed investment. Then make a last ditch  effort to sign a player that would never have come.

I still can't work out what the fuck they're on.

Because nothing will happen. He's Ashley's mate.

Doesn't stop him walking though.

why would he

Because we scare and stress the shit out of him basically.

as is well established he doesn't give 2 shits what any of us think

why would he

Because we scare and stress the s*** out of him basically.

Scare him? Get the Egypt spirit ffs & get up to SJP & sledgehammer  the fuck out of his car.

why would he

That's because he is getting off lightly, in that the scrutiny of him is focused on him being Ashley's mate which is something he can hide behind. We need to turn against him as an individual, and not as a group. Isolate the fucker.

why would he

That's because he is getting off lightly, in that the scrutiny of him is focused on him being Ashley's mate which is something he can hide behind. We need to turn against him as an individual, and not as a group. Isolate the fucker.

and how the fuck do you do that

why would he

and how the fuck do you do that

Using a Jermaine Jenas analogy, there are currently two fish in the goldfish bowl, but we only pay real attention to the fat one. Now is the time to give Llambias his own goldfish bowl.

You're speaking a lot of sense James, and I could talk about ways and times to start pursuing this, but my overall feeling is that the opportunity for focusing on him has passed.

Long story short, I can't see a protest against Llambias not quickly getting dragged onto Ashley, or being seen by Ashley as attacking him also. And I can't see judicious business criticisms being made that will move Ashley and turn him against Llambias because most people doing the criticising still aren't able to understand the business model Ashley and Llambias are working with - the speculate to accumulate message a lot of people would like to promote means next to nothing to Ashley, he's got a different agenda.

Furthermore, I think Llambias will make it his business to say or agree with whatever he thinks Ashley thinks on any issue that could affect his future, so criticisms of him will still be criticisms of Ashley... though I give you that Ashley might be good at forgetting he also thought something stupid was a good idea at the time and blaming someone else...