Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

You're all insane. And would be acting so if that was given against us.

Thats the kind of bollocks that gets you a bad name. Accept other opinions. Doesn't mean you accept their integrity, honesty, validity. AKA Growing up.

Why should people accept other people's opinions on something when they're blatantly wrong? Makes no sense. If someone was adamant an elephant was bigger than the moon, would you accept that opinion?

Depends on the elephant.

and which moon.

Guest bmoregeordie

on the penalty ...  i don't think it was a blatant dive. soft? sure. but those cut both ways. there've been plenty softer given against us over the years.

given the number of van persie dives in an arsenal kit, if it was soft, i'll chalk it up to karma.

A rip roaring roller-coaster ride of a read: -

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=567881

50 odd pages on our game.....not obsessed.

4-4. Worst. Day. Ever.

4-4 worst weekend ever

what a terrible day

:lol:

Just goes to show how bitter and twisted they are. I'd have been pissing myself laughing if Sunderland had done the same.

Newcastle couldn't score 4 goals against 5 men never mind 10.

They'll never learn.

Guest bmoregeordie

Did anyone elses heart sink 4 a moment when Persie scored that (offside) goal after we had came back???

nah. clear the offisdes was given. was really worried for a second though when williamson (i think) headed an awkward floater back to harper, who was outside the box.

A rip roaring roller-coaster ride of a read: -

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=567881

50 odd pages on our game.....not obsessed.

4-4. Worst. Day. Ever.

4-4 worst weekend ever

what a terrible day

:lol:

Just goes to show how bitter and twisted they are. I'd have been pissing myself laughing if Sunderland had done the same.

Newcastle couldn't score 4 goals against 5 men never mind 10.

They'll never learn.

Well exactly, and I'd like to think that's one characteristic that we don't display very often as fans.

Hence the reason I seem to start a lot of sentences with "IF we don't get relegated" at the moment.

Read this forum for a while but had never bother signing up but after today i felt it was time, what a game!! I'm still a bit in shock

you're no spork74 are you like ?

er.. no, sorry to disappoint?

spork74 was a lurker we teased out of the woodwork to much hilarity (wormy style before he decided to whore himself about these boards)...welcome aboard though.

The arsenal lot coplaining over the referee is fucking silly, 1 decision went against them and and even unfairer decision went for them. Diabi was sent off for the 2 pushes (as dowd said) so they can fuck off about the Nolan thing which was actualy done with some fucking cause.

they should be pissed off with there retarded defence, no one else was to blame for that cowardly shite that showed up in the 2nd half.