Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Guest neesy111

Just so proud ot the team tonight.

Ashamed about the woman behind me who left at 3-0, please never return, being a football supporter is for life through thick and thin, if you can't hack it fukk offf and suport Man City.

Proud of Tiote, closest I've ever seen to a 10 out f 10.

Ashamed of the few fans who sang for Hughton when we were 3-0 down - piss off and support another team, we all love Hughton but that was a cowardly chant.

Proud of all those who booed that chant even though we were 3-0 down.

If your proud to be a Geordie clap your hands CLAP CLAP !!!

Pathetic comment tbh.

Ashamed about the woman behind me who left at 3-0, please never return, being a football supporter is for life through thick and thin, if you can't hack it fukk offf and suport Man City.

Ashamed of the few fans who sang for Hughton when we were 3-0 down - piss off and support another team, we all love Hughton but that was a cowardly chant.

Pathetic comment tbh.

neesy man, he's saying that the daft cow left after TEN minutes. :lol:

Pathetic comment tbh.

Being fair, that was less than 10mins in. :lol:

Can't believe how close Nolan was to making it 5-4. :lol: I think I'm going to just watch the 2nd half on loop until I go to bed.

Me too, I thought it was going in! Jumped up to celebrate.

Guest neesy111

Pathetic comment tbh.

neesy man, he saying that the daft cow left after TEN minutes. :lol:

I would not have blamed anyone leaving after being 3-0 especially after this week.  One lad who goes to most home and away games did the same.

Guest neesy111

Pathetic comment tbh.

After this week I could not blame anyone giving up after seeing us the 1st ten minutes especially against a team like Arsenal.

Pathetic comment tbh.

After this week I could not blame anyone giving up after seeing us the 1st ten minutes especially against a team like Arsenal.

Well then fuck off and support Man City.

How much fucking stick did we give the mackems when they pissed off home at half time man? That alone should have made anyone thinking about going sit back down. Cowardly.

Quite happy to get the whingers out the door tbh, could only have helped us.

Guest neesy111

Anyway, we've got some decent results against the 'bigger' clubs at home this season.  Just a defeat versus Man City, with only Man Utd still to play.

We usually do well against the bigger clubs most seasons.

Anyway, we've got some decent results against the 'bigger' clubs at home this season.  Just a defeat versus Man City, with only Man Utd still to play.

Then why leave with 10 minutes gone in a game?

Pathetic comment tbh.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Pathetic comment tbh.

Why don't you, you are just as bad for knee jerk tastic comments.

Pathetic comment tbh.

:lol: :thup:

Guest neesy111

Anyway, we've got some decent results against the 'bigger' clubs at home this season.  Just a defeat versus Man City, with only Man Utd still to play.

Then why leave with 10 minutes gone in a game?

I didn't.  Like I said I could not blame people for doing it.

Pathetic comment tbh.

Well then f*** off and support Man City.

Why don't you, you are just as bad for knee jerk tastic comments.

No matter what I say on this forum, I would never dream of walking out of SJP with 10 minutes gone. And I can't understand why anyone would choose to.

We know the team isn't very good, so if you don't want to support them through the shit periods then what is the point of going in the first place?