Blackburn vs Newcastle United, 12/2/11, Pre-match thread.

Stifler

Ok I know Ranger hasn´t playing especially good when he has been playing more than 20 minutes, but why the hell is Lövet playing? He will be crap again and then in the 75 min Ranger will come on and boss the game.

Ranger is still proving to be more effective coming off the bench. Can't say I'm surprised with the team.

Loven will jog through the first half and be replaced by Ranger with 35/30 mins to go.

He might not as well, we don't have the benafit of seeing him in training and what not.

He might not, you're right, I fail to see what happens in training to suggest that Ranger will only be any good if he comes on at a certain time.  I have seen in actual competitive games that Lovenkrands is a weakness.  Ranger looks better at everything Lovenkrands does except that he hasn’t as much experience and he’ll not get that sitting on the bench.

Nice to see Ferguson on the bench. Would love to see him play, especially since Jonas probably won´t be especially good and definitely ineffective.

Prediction: Won´t happen. We will see Kuqi come on for Lövet at the 70s minute.

Ranger is still proving to be more effective coming off the bench. Can't say I'm surprised with the team.

Loven will jog through the first half and be replaced by Ranger with 35/30 mins to go.

More effective than what?

Starting. When he'll tire at the same rate as the opposition defenders, when brought on he's got quick fresh legs against tiring opposition defenders.

Guest toonlass

Whats the team like

Its a bit like 11 men, dressed in black and white striped shirts, black shorts and socks who run around occassionally touching a ball with their feet.

Than his imaginary starts of course.