Leon Best

Godot

All I can say is, wtf?  Who would have ever thought that Best would have gotten 6 Premier league goals this season, let alone in his whole career?  Well, s***, a few months ago the uprisings in North Africa didn't seem possible.  Best's rich vein of form is clearly like the butterfly flapping its wings in California and the six legged prick causing a typhoon in Japan.  If he continues, the whole world is going to ignite in revolution.

Drive across the Donegal border and theres a massive billboard "Home of Shay Given". then a mile or so later theres a small sign "Donegal" always made me laugh, cos that when you realise the place has fuck all to shout about !

tbf packie bonner too

Drive across the Donegal border and theres a massive billboard "Home of Shay Given". then a mile or so later theres a small sign "Donegal" always made me laugh, cos that when you realise the place has fuck all to shout about !

Donegal you say?

http://www.manchesterconcert.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/daniel-odonnell.jpg

All I can say is, wtf?  Who would have ever thought that Best would have gotten 6 Premier league goals this season, let alone in his whole career?  Well, s***, a few months ago the uprisings in North Africa didn't seem possible.  Best's rich vein of form is clearly like the butterfly flapping its wings in California and the six legged prick causing a typhoon in Japan.  If he continues, the whole world is going to ignite in revolution.

:kasper:

Donegal you say?

http://www.manchesterconcert.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/daniel-odonnell.jpg

i was trying to forget he even existed

called up to ireland squad for qualifier vs macedonia and friendly vs uruaguay

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110314/leon-lands-ireland-spot_2281670_2315692?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

though why dunne and keane are in there being injured and all is beyond me

Keane came on against Stoke yesterday.

oh did he didn't know that

still wouldn't start him mind

What rubbish. He has more goals in his last 10 games than Keane and Doyle have collectively managed all season. :lol:

but keane is captain and being fair to doyle he runs himself into the ground for the team, plus long this season has 18 goals for reading in the league

i'd play long or best alongside  doyle but it will probably be keane and doyle since trap is fairly conservative selection wise

Guest Vinkent

Reckon he could be Shola Mk.II?

injured a lot?

This plus potentially raising people's hopes and his career finishing peaking after a handful of PL games? He's still got the potential to be Shola's apprentice