Best Recent Times Comeback - Leicester (97), Leeds Away (2001) or Arsenal (11)?

Guest pricedoutoftoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest pricedoutoftoon

Today has been amazing and it's the first game I've missed for a while. I got goose bumps just reading through the match day thread.

But I remember the 4-3 vs Leicester in 97 and, for me, it was the mother of all celebrations. I ended up (with many more) about 5 rows down. It was an awesome game and an awesome win.

A sweet and sour season though (for obvious reasons).

For those who experienced today...which was better? It's a free world so whatever reason will do :D

I loved Leeds away, cant remember the year. We won 4-3,  Solano scored in the last minute, and just stood infront of our fans, arms raised. Came from 3-1 down i think it was.

Yes, that's better than either of them, tbh. We were away against a top side and didn't it put us top at Xmas or something?

We actually took a 1 nil lead in that Leicester game and were 3-1 down quite early in the 2nd half iirc and were favourites to win pre match.

To be 4 nil down against Arsenal who are currently 2nd in the league when we are under scrutiny and expected to drop like a stone and come back to draw 4-4 and actually be very unlucky not to win is a far greater acheivement imho.

We actually took a 1 nil lead in that Leicester game and were 3-1 down quite early in the 2nd half iirc and were favourites to win pre match.

Yeap. We were 1-0 up at half time and bossing it even.

5-4 Leicester is still the best for me just for personal reasons.  I had moved down to Leicester that year and at 4-2 knew the abuse I was going to receive from everybody kids and teachers on Monday.  Then from no where it was 5-4.  Plus the night before I had a dream we won 5-4  :crazy2: