Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

So is Kasper getting Kuqi 42 on the back of his new home top?

Yes :snod:

And he won't be the only one!

Proper waste of money that.

Stop wasting the internet, you.

Drop the s*** attitude. For a poor player that is going to be on the bench, and leave the club in 6 months or so...surely proper waste.

The thing is you don't know yet, what if he suddenly starts scoring goals for us, i mean we got Leon fucking Best upfront and he's doing it..lets wait and see how this turns out.

Drop the s*** attitude. For a poor player that is going to be on the bench, and leave the club in 6 months or so...surely proper waste.

No it's not. They're Finnish, and Kuqi's the first Finnish player to play for us. For them it's well worth the money to have something to remember it by.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No it's not. They're Finnish, and Kuqi's the first Finnish player to play for us. For them it's well worth the money to have something to remember it by.

:thup: Good use of the internet.

The one thing the club should be slagged off for, re January, is letting Routledge go out on loan without a replacement lined up.

Everything else i can't really blame them for. Sooner we get Xisco off the books the better, the lad's completely useless and that's undeniable. Not even worth 'squad player' status. And Carroll was the one to put in a transfer request five hours before the deadline, his loss was hardly planned. I'm glad we weren't held to ransom and didn't panic buy in the closing minutes.

For varying reasons, the window was a complete shambles - but it's gone and now we need a striker. From the obvious slim-pickings, i'll take Shefki Kuqi for the simple fact he isn't Jeremie Aliadiere.

I can't deny the hilarity of going from Hughton/Carroll to Pardew/Kuqi mind. This club.

:lol: taxfree is a wank anyways don't listen to him.

Ok, see that's a decent point. Kasper didn't hit me as a Finnish name, but obviously it's different in that case. For non-Finnish people though - waste.

:lol: taxfree is a w*** anyways don't listen to him.

Haha, what?

If a Swedish player would sign for us i would have his name on mye back.

Andreas Andersson  :smitten:

Why didn't i buy a shirt with his name on the back?  :weep:

I had a shirt with Johnsen on the back, now that was a waste of money. :lol:

The one thing the club should be slagged off for, re January, is letting Routledge go out on loan without a replacement lined up.

Everything else i can't really blame them for. Sooner we get Xisco off the books the better, the lad's completely useless and that's undeniable. Not even worth 'squad player' status. And Carroll was the one to put in a transfer request five hours before the deadline, his loss was hardly planned. I'm glad we weren't held to ransom and didn't panic buy in the closing minutes.

For varying reasons, the window was a complete shambles - but it's gone and now we need a striker. From the obvious slim-pickings, i'll take Shefki Kuqi for the simple fact he isn't Jeremie Aliadiere.

I can't deny the hilarity of going from Hughton/Carroll to Pardew/Kuqi mind. This club.

we needed a striker in the january window, they should be blamed for not getting one, and thats just the start.

we needed a striker in the january window, they should be blamed for not getting one, and thats just the start.

It would've been useful but it wasn't vital. Ireland would've been fine.

With the loss of Carroll it was made vital, but it was too late.

So going off some of the reactions he has signed a 5 and a half year deal, got the number 9 shirt and is on £70,000 a week. Gutted :(

He got the captaincy too.  :celb:

He's not finnish yet, he's still got a few goals in him!

:coat:

I think people forget.. he's here apparently to sit on the bench and be backup for when we need a change of tactics late in the game.

In that respect I don't think he's to bad given the other option was a Boro cast-away..

We obviously though need to address our striking options come the summer.. :|