Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Guest neesy111

Ranger would be starting every game if it was Hughton in charge...Pardew brought up this so called "attitude problem". I haven't seen the matches where Ranger had a start but from the games I've seen he offers so much more than the currently starting duo of Loven & Best who would struggle to make an impact even at League 2

I very much doubt that 1st point.  Hughton hardly started ranger in the championship.

Ranger would be starting every game if it was Hughton in charge...Pardew brought up this so called "attitude problem". I haven't seen the matches where Ranger had a start but from the games I've seen he offers so much more than the currently starting duo of Loven & Best who would struggle to make an impact even at League 2

You on about a different club?

I very much doubt that 1st point.  Hughton hardly started ranger in the championship.

Maybe so but Ranger was 18 years old back then...and at the start of the season Ranger was ahead of Best in the pecking order

Guest neesy111

I very much doubt that 1st point.  Hughton hardly started ranger in the championship.

Maybe so but Ranger was 18 years old back then...and at the start of the season Ranger was ahead of Best in the pecking order

Because Best was injured for 3 months.

Guest Roger Kint

Its only right Ranger was ahead of Best given that he was crocked for the first half of the season.......

Guest EastEndGeordie

Lovenkrands is a nice bloke as is best but Ranger FFS.

So we should be playing Lovernkrands cause he's a nice bloke?. :dowie:

Not much point about arguing who should be starting and who shouldn't as our striking force is about the worst in the league at the moment! If anything I think we shouldn't start 4-4-2 and waste 2 spots of of line-up for nothing...

Its only right Ranger was ahead of Best given that he was crocked for the first half of the season.......

And it didn’t help his cause that he was goalless for more than the last half of the season before.

Hmmm. Wing play must be better today. Need to get some GOOD chances not half chances today. Lovens miss on Saturday was our only decent chance IMO

There were some fucking excellent crosses against Blackburn, the crossing wasn't the problem, the players in the box were.

Guest Roger Kint

And it didn’t help his cause that he was goalless for more than the last half of the season before.

It wouldnt matter if he got 50 goals the season before, a cruciate injury isnt going to disappear because of his previous form

Guest EastEndGeordie

Lovenkrands is a nice bloke as is best but Ranger FFS.

So we should be playing Lovernkrands cause he's a nice bloke?. :dowie:

No We should drop him and play Ranger

Oh sorry I misread the tone of your writing.

Hmmm. Wing play must be better today. Need to get some GOOD chances not half chances today. Lovens miss on Saturday was our only decent chance IMO

There were some f***ing excellent crosses against Blackburn, the crossing wasn't the problem, the players in the box were.

From the FB'S not the Wingers from waht i remember/ Albeit in a drunken state ;)

Jonas in particular between the byline and 10 yards out