Birmingham City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/02/11 - post match reaction from p25

Dave

I'm sure Ranger would be sliding around on his backside a lot on such a slippery pitch, but I'd still bring him on at half-time for Lovenkrands.

Also, Best still needs the offside rule explained to him.

Guest VegasToon

brum should be fined for that pitch like, absolutely discraceful. no flow to the game at all

My nine year old plays on nicer pitches here in the States.

Guest EastEndGeordie

I'm sure Ranger would be sliding around on his backside a lot on such a slippery pitch, but I'd still bring him on at half-time for Lovenkrands.

You are aware Lovenkrands has scored right?

They should be fined for the state of that pitch

Its fucking shocking like, not good enough.

Imagine your watching your first ever premier league game and you look at that fucking farmers field they are playing on......fucking shamefull.

Shithole doesn't cut it.

Difficult game due to a bad pitch and a physical opponent. But Best got to put more soul into the game. His body language is utterly pathetic. Work harder man! Williamson has been outstanding against Zigic though. Also Enrique got to concentrate. He created two big chances for them.

Yup - glad he did too. Ranger might be better equipped to capitalise/induce mistakes from Birmingham defenders on an unacceptably poor pitch though.

Difficult game due to a bad pitch and a physical opponent. But Best got to put more soul into the game. His body language is utterly pathetic. Work harder man! Williamson has been outstanding against Zigic though. Also Enrique got to concentrate. He created two big chances for them.

He sure does complain a lot for such a bad footballer

Guest EastEndGeordie

Yup - glad he did too. Ranger might be better equipped to capitalise/induce mistakes from Birmingham defenders on an unacceptably poor pitch though.

Should we not take Best off then?

Best offers a good physical presence up front (and at the back when we'll be defending set pieces later on). Loven doesn't IMO.

reckon the easiest way we can keep a clean sheet is if we dig ourselves in along the 18 yard line.

doubt anyone would notice the introduction of a trench in our half given the state of the 'pitch'

fortunately there is no need (unless the ball bounces in off zigic's arse) as brum don't look like scoring

Guest palnese

Best offers a good physical presence up front (and at the back when we'll be defending set pieces later on). Loven doesn't IMO.

Løven works the channels better than anyone in our current squad though.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Oh no I get where your coming from, I guess I'd just feel a bit bad taking Loven off considering he's scored.

They should be fined for the state of that pitch

Its fucking shocking like, not good enough.

Imagine your watching your first ever premier league game and you look at that fucking farmers field they are playing on......fucking shamefull.

Shithole doesn't cut it.

:lol:

Great post.